BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
Usually scents are a little hit or miss for me, especially when give as a gift. What smells great to one person might not work for another. This gift set howeve, is amazing! It smells remarkable and has a long lasting all day scent that best of all is not overly powerful!
Klein T.
Klein T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brother ask me to buy this one. I don't know whats with this perfume that he dies to have lol. So i ordered online and when i got the package omg it smells so good. Dolce and gabbana never failes to amaze us. I do recommend it.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
The smell is masculine and completely intoxicating. I purchased this for my spouse and cannot stop smelling him! I'm not sure which one of us loves it more but I do know that it will become a permanent fixture in our lives.
Madeeha A.
Madeeha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dolce & Gabbana always makes the best scents ever! I bought this for my husband and we both are in love with it!! It's very long lasting and specially compared to the other. I would defiantly buy it again and recommend it!
Shandelynn R.
Shandelynn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband as this and I have the female one and they are amazing alone or together, meaning that they dont make a wierd combo when the two of yoh are close as some clogne and perfumes clash, these do not.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
Esta marca de perfumes es muy agradable para regalar porque el olor es muy sofisticado y elegante mi esposo usa esta lunea de perfumes y el olor dura enblabropa muchos dias abmi me encanta
Aarely L.
Aarely L.
houston, tx
Smell as good as it looks, the fragrance last all day and a little sure does come along way. Usually get it at Macy's or at Sephora fragrance section.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Got this as a gift and he loved the smell- was higher up on the price range though and you could find cheaper alternatives
Pey P.
Pey P.
Bluefield, WV
Got this for my man for Christmas last year. He loved it so much. Almost more than I do. The scent is heavenly!
Maria Fabiana S.
Maria Fabiana S.
This is one of my favorite man's perfume. The smell is very unique, I love when my boyfriend uses it.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
Does anyone know a man who actually likes the way this smells?