BY DOLCE & GABBANA #47 in Fragrance Sets

DOLCE&GABBANA The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• Does anyone know a man who actually likes the way this smells? 2 Answers
  • I have heard of it but does it smell good1 Answers
Mario L.
Plant City
Hands down my favorite scent! It really mixes well on with my natural smell. It doesn't have the citrus smell which I am very happy about! For the price it is competitive to other major brands. I would definitely buy again!
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
My all time favorite cologne for men. I buy this every year as a gift for my friends. It's always a hit. The fragrance lasts all day & it's not too heavy on the scent.
Michael H.
York, PA
Usually scents are a little hit or miss for me, especially when give as a gift. What smells great to one person might not work for another. This gift set howeve, is amazing! It smells remarkable and has a long lasting all day scent that best of all is not overly powerful!
Klein T.
My brother ask me to buy this one. I don't know whats with this perfume that he dies to have lol. So i ordered online and when i got the package omg it smells so good. Dolce and gabbana never failes to amaze us. I do recommend it.
Madeeha A.
Katy, TX
Dolce & Gabbana always makes the best scents ever! I bought this for my husband and we both are in love with it!! It's very long lasting and specially compared to the other. I would defiantly buy it again and recommend it!
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
The smell is masculine and completely intoxicating. I purchased this for my spouse and cannot stop smelling him! I'm not sure which one of us loves it more but I do know that it will become a permanent fixture in our lives.
Shandelynn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband as this and I have the female one and they are amazing alone or together, meaning that they dont make a wierd combo when the two of yoh are close as some clogne and perfumes clash, these do not.
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
Esta marca de perfumes es muy agradable para regalar porque el olor es muy sofisticado y elegante mi esposo usa esta lunea de perfumes y el olor dura enblabropa muchos dias abmi me encanta
Abby C.
alpharetta, GA
I bought this gift set for my guy one year on a holiday. He's not big on cologne or sprays, but he reeealy likes this one! He uses it every time we have a special occasion or a big night out!
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
The smell it's pretty good, a little sweet and masculine. I buy this for my boyfriend and he love it. The packing is good. and the smell is long-lasting
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
Does anyone know a man who actually likes the way this smells?
Jihad H.
I have heard of it but does it smell good