BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One for Men Eau de Parfum offers a highly intense fragrance to appeal to the most magnetic individual. The vibrant, elegant top notes of grapefruit, coriander, and basil reveal the oriental spicy signature of the fragrance. The heart of the scent captivates with its masculinity as warm ginger and cardamom work alongside charming sweet orange blossom. A base of rich, intense tobacco, sensual ambery notes, and warm cedarwood ensure a deep and enduring impression. The One for Men Eau de Parfum is presented in a graceful flacon of dark hues finished with a shiny metal cap. Notes: Grapefruit, Coriander, Basil, Cardamon, Ginger, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood, Ambery Notes, Tobacco Accord. Style: Masculine. Sophisticated. Spicy. see more...

Shantae H.
Haines City , Fl
I love the smell it has my husband smelling so good. It's kind of a small bottle. It does last him a long time due to the fact he doesn't wear it everyday. It's last about 12 hours. Price needs to go down.
Danna B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Smells great. Love this on my husband. Perfumes scents are personal, so it is hard to say, but this smells great. The packing is attractive and I'd definitely recommend this product. We are starting to use more essential oils to be more healthy in our house, though!
Aimee G.
I purchased this fragrance for my father a couple months ago and he absolutely loves it. When he wears it out he gets tons of compliments. The fragrance is musky and very husky. Perfect gift for any loved one. Amazing gift idea.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I buy this for my man and boy oh boy!!! I km just love the scent it's mind blowing! And last alllll day long, when he puts this on i at attached at the hip... lol not literally but I would like to be!
Jessica S.
Redlands, CA
Bought this for my husband for his birthday. Smells amazing. It's strong so make sure you only use one or two squirts. Lasts all day. Extremely good quality.
Brooke B.
Clinton, PA
This smells great on my boyfriend!! I highly recommend it for men! I use to work at a fragrance counter and I had my favorites, this being one of them!
Traci C.
Union City, GA
My husband wears this and I just want to rip his shirt off. This smells so good on him, it has a clean smell to wear in the spring and summer.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Nice subtle woodsy cologne. Not too harsh. Earthy scent. Medium price point. This is a good fragrance for an outdoorsy preppie type.
Liz F.
ALTO, MI
My husband had this. I liked the smell, however I did not love it. For the price I felt it should have stayed on longer too.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
This cologne smells amazing! I thought it was for woman and accidentally sprayed it on me. But boy was I smelling amazing 😩😍