BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One for Men Eau de Parfum offers a highly intense fragrance to appeal to the most magnetic individual. The vibrant, elegant top notes of grapefruit, coriander, and basil reveal the oriental spicy signature of the fragrance. The heart of the scent captivates with its masculinity as warm ginger and cardamom work alongside charming sweet orange blossom. A base of rich, intense tobacco, sensual ambery notes, and warm cedarwood ensure a deep and enduring impression. The One for Men Eau de Parfum is presented in a graceful flacon of dark hues finished with a shiny metal cap. Notes: Grapefruit, Coriander, Basil, Cardamon, Ginger, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood, Ambery Notes, Tobacco Accord. Style: Masculine. Sophisticated. Spicy. see more...

Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Townsend, DE
I purchased this for my husband for Father's Day and I absolutely love this scent on him the scent stays with him all day the bottle is nice but the price is a really high but it does have a long lasting sexy scent and i would buy it again because i love the smell
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I bought this for my boyfriend and its his favorite night-out cologne. He adores the sophisticated scent and asks me to buy him a new fragrance at each holiday.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
I love the way this smells. I brought some for my guy after selling it at work. It kind of demands your attention. Its not overbearing though. Its sutle.
alex g.
alex g.
Denver City, TX
I bought his a while back for my husband and we both love it! His coworkers are always asking him about it along with customers at his job!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
San Antonio, TX
This is a awesome smell it can lasts forever all day. Highly recommend !!!! Smells really good just saying so go out and buy it dammit lol
Shefali G.
Shefali G.
Redwood City, CA
This was a gift to my Husband and he loved it , he has repurchased it twice already. has a very manly scent and stay all day long
Idania M.
Idania M.
Mi esposo llego a usarlo cuando nos conociamos es miy bueno pero su fragancia es suave para ser de hombre aun que muy exquisito.
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
Westford, MA
Bought my dad this perfume i personaly liked it but he wasn't a huge fan of it. but its not a bad price for perfume though
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
Hauppauge, NY
My husband wears everyday! I love it! He's been wearing for years. Sometimes changes it up but always goes back to it.
Jaliyah C.
Jaliyah C.
I tried one of my friends product like this and it smells amazing. I will definitely be purchasing my own