BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Keely E.
Keely E.
I love when my husband wears this scent! I can't keep my hands off of him! It's the perfect manly mix!
Amber Grace M.
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend and it is one of my favorite smells on him. He has something else he wears that he bought from some super expensive specialty shop in London, but as for something that I can get my hands on, this is it.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Masculine sexy scent. Definitely for the strong type of guy , because it's bold scent can easily outshine a meek personality. I love the female version and got the men's for my hubby. the scent lasts a long time.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
A wonderful fragrance that is blissfully perfect for my man. The smell is not overwhelming its just right. I like it on me as well. I defiantly recommend this, you wont regret it.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This one smells like lust, it's one of those scents that stays with you & you remember forever.
Will make you run up & sniff a stranger :)
Beth  S.
Beth S.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this for my husband on a whim on one of my excursions at Sephora, and I have not regretted it!! He wears it daily, and the scent of it is great, and not overpowering like most D&G colognes we've experienced in the past.
James U.
James U.
Belton, TX
This is my favorite scent of Dulce and Gabbana. I got this scent for a free trial a while back and had to get the larger bottle. My wife also loves it!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Cocoa, FL
Okay now i knew that the woman version was amazing but the man version is just as amazing it makes my husband feel like "the man" lol he loves it!
Christal B.
Christal B.
Lithonia, GA
I love when my man wears this because it smells so nice. It gives him that attractant smell that's gives him such an elegant flair
Anisa P.
Anisa P.
Winnetka
This cologne smells amazing. It's a great gift for any man in your life. Anytime my brother wears it he gets a lot of compliments.