BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Brand from Dolce & Gabbana. A spicy woody fragrance for men Sharp, fresh, warm, sophisticated and captivating Top notes of grapefruit, coriander and basil Heart notes of cardamom and ginger Base notes of tobacco and cedar Launched in 2014 as a limited edition Perfect for all occasions Pack Size - 100ml/3.3oz

Jas. J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The dolce & gabbana the one fragrance for men smells amazing. Now if you're looking for something a little soft this isn't for you. This fragrance is a fall fragrance to me because it has a little spice to it in the smell. It's $67 for a 1.6 oz, around $78 for 3.3 & $110 for the 5.0 oz. totally worth the money.
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Yes i love how it looks like this presentation is very good and classy you if you want to try something new and with class this is the best a friend recomend me this and i wish i could try it!
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
But this for a man in your life. Great for anniversary, birthday, Father's Day, and just because you love them gifts! It's someone pricey but there's different sizes and the smaller the size the cheaper obviously
Angie R.
Los Banos, CA
I got this for my husband as a little gift for Christmas, he loved it and so did i. Very settled smell. It last throughout the whole time. Is not a strong smell but instead a nice and smooth smell.
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
This one is the perfect mixture of masculine while wearing slippers. sound weird? it's cozy and familiar that's what it is. you feel like you've smelled this scent forever and it never gets old.
Ricky G.
Belle Rose, LA
One of my favorites. Never fails to draw attention and compliments. I love the fact that I can always depend on it to stay with me for a very long time.
Carmen M.
Escondido, CA
I bought this as a gift for my husband he wasn't much of a big fan said it was to strong for him, but he got used to it after a while.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I got this for my husband to try since he was wanting a new scent and he loved it! It has a masculine smell but it's not overwhelming
Lisa L.
All the men in my life love Dolce & Gabbana. Dad, husband and sons. Wonderful smell. Long Lasting.
Usually buy at MAcy's.
Catie C.
Howland, ME
Love the smell of this, on my man! It sure can be the one! I got a sample of it, someday would love to invest in it!(: