BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Brand from Dolce & Gabbana. A spicy woody fragrance for men Sharp, fresh, warm, sophisticated and captivating Top notes of grapefruit, coriander and basil Heart notes of cardamom and ginger Base notes of tobacco and cedar Launched in 2014 as a limited edition Perfect for all occasions Pack Size - 100ml/3.3oz

Freddy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes i love how it looks like this presentation is very good and classy you if you want to try something new and with class this is the best a friend recomend me this and i wish i could try it!
Lisa L.
All the men in my life love Dolce & Gabbana. Dad, husband and sons. Wonderful smell. Long Lasting.
Usually buy at MAcy's.
Audrey G.
Ruidoso, NM
Love to smell my 'one' in The One for men. Such a sexy smell! Hard to resist!! Six stars for sure!
Charlene B.
Meriden, CT
I got this for my husband for Christmas he loves the smell and I also love to smell this on him
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
This one is the perfect mixture of masculine while wearing slippers. sound weird? it's cozy and familiar that's what it is. you feel like you've smelled this scent forever and it never gets old.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scent for a decent price. You will love this on your man!!! I recommend this product.
Natasha B.
E Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing would recommend this for a friend or a gift and the smell stays on you
Ricky G.
Belle Rose, LA
One of my favorites. Never fails to draw attention and compliments. I love the fact that I can always depend on it to stay with me for a very long time.
Catie C.
Howland, ME
Love the smell of this, on my man! It sure can be the one! I got a sample of it, someday would love to invest in it!(:
Dee P.
Got this for a friend. I thought this was very nice smelling. Gentle and not too strong.