Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence de Parfum Natural Spray Vaporisateur for Women uploaded by Addicted t.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence 2.1oz Essence de Parfum Spray NEW see more...

Carlie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This perfume is great. It smells really nice, and is not too overpowering. The bottle is really pretty, and looks pretty on my dresser. It is a little pricey, but worth it. Compared to other perfumes, it has a fresh scent to it and is not overpowering with a few sprays. I would recommend it to others
Sarah B.
Owensboro , Ky
Product was packaged nicely however the fragrance was more then I can handle. Way to strong and hard to wash off. Made me sick to my stomach after wearing for a few min.
Teralynn R.
Williamsburg, VA
I am obsessed with perfume and DNG have always been one of my go to brands. A little bit goes a long way and it definitely doesn't disappoint. The scent last quite a long time.
Daniela N.
Irving, TX
One of my all time favorite perfumes! I especially like to use it in the winter because it has sweet warm scent. Always get tons of compliments when I use it.
Rose C.
Glenview, IL
This has been my go to fragrance for years now. I always receive compliments and a little goes a long way. I save the bottles as little bud holders as well.
Alana O.
Indianapolis, IN
Best bang for your buck! This bottle lasts a while and the smell lingers effortlessly and sensually. I can always smell it even after being out all night
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
I'm love this perfume , I'm stay on all day, am recommend this perfume the and other perfume that I'm use this is my favorites
Sheila M.
Hanford, CA
I love the smell of this, not flowery more spicy and woodsy. I would recommend this highly and a little goes a long way
Teresa P.
Springfield, MO
The smell is very feminine and not too strong. The only complaint is that the bottle feels bulky and masculine to me.
Alise B.
This smell will take you away with its great for going out or cuddling up to your man this is an amazing fragrance
Addicted t.
Riyadh
Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence de Parfum Natural Spray Vaporisateur for Women Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance One of their most famous perfume Fragrance introduction: Bergmut, mandarin, peach and litchi Heart of fragrance: jasmine, lily and lily of the valley The fragrance base is made up of India, Amber and Vanilla ❤❤️️