Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence de Parfum Natural Spray Vaporisateur for Women uploaded by Addicted t.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence 2.1oz Essence de Parfum Spray NEW see more...

miki s.
Des Plaines, IL
Usually love D&G but not this one-was unpleasant smelling & very strong-would not recommend
Sheila M.
Hanford, CA
I love the smell of this, not flowery more spicy and woodsy. I would recommend this highly and a little goes a long way
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
Smells really good. i used it once and went back for my own. its a nice bottle. pricey but worth the value.
Rose C.
Glenview, IL
This has been my go to fragrance for years now. I always receive compliments and a little goes a long way. I save the bottles as little bud holders as well.
Teresa P.
Springfield, MO
The smell is very feminine and not too strong. The only complaint is that the bottle feels bulky and masculine to me.
Dalia V.
Indio, CA
I love this product!! It smells so good ! It also has very nice packaging & a nice bottle.
Sarah B.
Owensboro , Ky
Product was packaged nicely however the fragrance was more then I can handle. Way to strong and hard to wash off. Made me sick to my stomach after wearing for a few min.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
I'm love this perfume , I'm stay on all day, am recommend this perfume the and other perfume that I'm use this is my favorites
Teralynn R.
Williamsburg, VA
I am obsessed with perfume and DNG have always been one of my go to brands. A little bit goes a long way and it definitely doesn't disappoint. The scent last quite a long time.
Daniela N.
Irving, TX
One of my all time favorite perfumes! I especially like to use it in the winter because it has sweet warm scent. Always get tons of compliments when I use it.
Addicted t.
Riyadh
Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence de Parfum Natural Spray Vaporisateur for Women Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance One of their most famous perfume Fragrance introduction: Bergmut, mandarin, peach and litchi Heart of fragrance: jasmine, lily and lily of the valley The fragrance base is made up of India, Amber and Vanilla ❤❤️️