Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Jodie G.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A fruity floral fragrance for modern women Sweet fresh sensual & alluring Top notes of peach mandarin Heart notes of lily of the valley plum Madonna lily jasmine Base notes of musk moss amber vanilla vetiverProduct Line: L'Eau The OneProduct Size: 50ml/1, 6oz

Sara B.
Really good one! It run out of it for the second time. Both my mother and I like it. The packaging is kinda minimal but classy at the same time
Maria M.
Mallorca
Este perfume es increíble! No tuve oportunidad de comprarlo aún, pero lo pruebo cada vez que voy a una perfumería. Huele increíble
Andressa J.
Imperatriz-ma
Muito bom...

Prefiro essa versão do que a tradicional! Tem um perfume muito agradável, porém não posso falar a mesma coisa do preço.
Karine M.
Carpina, Pe, Brazil
Gente!!! Esse perfume é maravilhoso. Cheiro muito muito bom! Adorooooo quero muito muito !!
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
Best smelling perfume I own. I love wearing this scent it's very soft. Love it
Sara S.
Seaside, CA
One the my favorite scents that I own. Smells so sweet without being overpowering.
Keona W.
This smells so wonderful. It's not too strong, and it's doesn't give me any sinus headaches. My husband loves it, and I have to keep it in my life. It may be expensive, but the long lasting sweet smell it's worth the price.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This scent is one of my absolute favorites! D&G The One smells great as an evening or night out scent. It's has a thick sweet smell but is not overwhelming and the scent lasts throughout the night! It is a more pricy perfume but very much worth it!
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite perfume and everyone knows it. I just love this smell so sexy. My all time favorite♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Ellie-louise A.
Great wyrley , ['', '', '']
All I can say is AMAZING! Such a beautiful scent, wear all occasions! I ha this perfume for Christmas and every time I wear it I get compliments! My favourite go to fragrance!
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
Does it smell good? Never tired it!
Tiffany R.
Does it smell good ?
arlena g.
I have been looking for a new fragance, wonder if this is a good one to get.
Rogéria N.
Alguem que já usou aprova?
selvije j.
gostivar
does it smell good? Need it so bad❤❤❤❤