Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Jodie G.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A fruity floral fragrance for modern women Sweet fresh sensual & alluring Top notes of peach mandarin Heart notes of lily of the valley plum Madonna lily jasmine Base notes of musk moss amber vanilla vetiverProduct Line: L'Eau The OneProduct Size: 50ml/1, 6oz

Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my all time favorite perfume! You cannot go wrong with this scent. It would smell great on anyone I think! Gentle and sweet and subtle smell. Not over powering and doesn't give you a headache if you're sensitive to smell you will love this perfume. Sexy but sweet!
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
It is got a little bit of everything warm floral, light musk, warm vanilla, jasmine, very slight pepper notes. It lingers and stays on me all day. This scent makes me feel sophisticated but modern and sexy at the same time.
Light and feminine,
Sana M.
This is one of my favorite perfumes for women! It is subtle yet long lasting and elegant. A little goes a long way, my bottle has lasted me for so long! I love that I can smell it throughout the day without having to use too much. A very classic and elegant scent!
Monique C.
You'd be surprised by how great the scent is for this product. You can pick this up at Macy's or nordstrom, even nordstrom rack! You can compare it to Chanel with a softer but outstanding scent!
Kelley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this smell very sexy and it lasts all day it is really great and I wear it a lot love the smell. Really lasts. Not sweet but sexy. Love this smell very sexy and it lasts all day it is really great and I wear it a lot love the smell. Really lasts. Not sweet but sexy.
Yvette P.
Brownsville, TX
Oh my goodness! This is honestly the best perfume ever! If you're one of the type that goes for a strong odor but it slightly hits the sweet side as well, this is definitely the perfume for you. It also lasts for hours!!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This scent is one of my absolute favorites! D&G The One smells great as an evening or night out scent. It's has a thick sweet smell but is not overwhelming and the scent lasts throughout the night! It is a more pricy perfume but very much worth it!
Keona W.
This smells so wonderful. It's not too strong, and it's doesn't give me any sinus headaches. My husband loves it, and I have to keep it in my life. It may be expensive, but the long lasting sweet smell it's worth the price.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I LOVE THIS PERFUME ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. Nice scent nice packaging love getting compliments when I go out. It smells so elegant good value it is a little pricey but definitely worth it and I do recommend this to others!
Brooke L.
This fragrance is so light and beautiful! All you need is just a tiny bit and the scent will last you all day! I've used it for years! It's a great value too! I would highly recommend this to anyone!!
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
Does it smell good? Never tired it!
Tiffany R.
Does it smell good ?
arlena g.
I have been looking for a new fragance, wonder if this is a good one to get.
Rogéria N.
Alguem que já usou aprova?
selvije j.
gostivar
does it smell good? Need it so bad❤❤❤❤