BY DOLCE & GABBANA #54 in Perfume for Her

Plum, Vetiver, Bergamot, Fruity Floral, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla

• is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ? 3 Answers
  • For those that have this particular fragrance; do you fin...4 Answers
  • Is this a very bold scent, or is it more subtle of a frag...2 Answers
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
  • "This is one of my favorite perfumes and the scent lasts all day." in 4 reviews
  • "By using it on the next day I just used just a little bit and the smell stayed all day long." in 3 reviews
  • "I can wear this everyday,but I choose it only for special occasions. " in 2 reviews
Brittany W.
Kingsport, TN
I selected this as my wedding day fragrance, and it is one of my absolute favorite scents. It reminds me of a more mature Burberry Brit or Juicy Couture. It is soft, sexy, sweet. The scent is just amazing and intoxicating. I spray this just a few times and it lasts all day.
Naomi W.
This was my signature smell from 2010-2014 and I never keep the same scent that long!! Smells amazing and last all day and even into the next day at times!! Only reason I don't use it now is because I wore it so much those years I needed to switch it up lol!
Megan N.
Oh my goodness this is one of the most romantic soft yet spiced fragrances I have ever tried. My husband loves it and I definitely am putting it on my Christmas wish list.
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I will say this perfume smells really good. It has a very rich scent that almost feels thick. It's a little too heavy for my taste it's a really overwhelming scent in my opinion. Definitely recommend if you are into more overpowering perfumes.
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This smell is so damn good, it’s my new favorite perfume. It’s definitely a sweet smell but it’s really powdery smelling Too but it surprisingly sooooo good smelling and it lasts all day at work and night. A good perfume for a date too.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Wow! I got this as a birthday present and I’ve been in love ever since. This perfume truly smells amazing and will last you all day. I get compliments left and right when I wear this out. Definitely recommend!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is my go to fragrance for special occasions. It has a soft and elegant smell to it. It's hard for me to describe but it's incredible. Given that it's a much higher quality than Walmart shelf perfumes, though a bit high, the price is reasonable. I've bought it at Sephora, Ulta, Jet, and Amazon. The prices vary on those sites. Sometimes Sephora and Ulta will give you a free gift with a fragrance purchase--which is awesome!!

I would give this fragrance a full 5 stars but it does not last long enough. I carry a roller ball of it so I can reapply it when the scent fades.

I noticed that the men's cologne version of The One is masculine but has similar notes...now my boyfriend and I have matching fragrances since he loved the Men's so much.

I'll buy again!
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Smell is great I really like this perfume. ..I got this as a gift so I really don't know the price, it's my first time using this perfume...yes I will buy this...
Keyshia C.
New York
I have three D&G perfumes. The One, Light Blue, & Rose The One. I love all three. This one is the sexiest scent out of all. It makes me feel so confident & ready for the day. It's a must-have. Light Blue is my everyday perfume because of its freshness & mild scent, This one and Rose The One are also for special occasions. When you first spray it is VERY strong, but eventually, it gets subtle within the hour, and then it smells so pleasant and feminine. You won't regret this purchase. I've received many compliments on it.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Idk if the one I have is the same. It is the ROSE the one, so it is pink instead of gold but the only one I can ever find online is the gold one so i think the one I have is limited edition. I love it though so much. It smells SO AMAZING. One of the best perfumes I've ever used. I switch up my perfume a lot but it is the one I wear the most and it is so long lasting. It stays through the whole day!!! I recommend buying it forsure!!!
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
For those that have this particular fragrance; do you find that it lasts throughout the day or does it fade? Also is it overpowering at all as far as the scent?
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Does it last all day?
Taneka A.
is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ?
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
How much does this fragrance cost?
Carmen M.
It's a long lasting parfum? I love the scent of it but I wouldn't like to have it just 5 minutes