2 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Plum, Vetiver, Bergamot, Fruity Floral, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla

• is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ? 3 Answers
  • For those that have this particular fragrance; do you find that it ...4 Answers
  • Is this a very bold scent, or is it more subtle of a fragrance? Wou...2 Answers
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
  • "This is one of my favorite perfumes and the scent lasts all day." in 4 reviews
  • "By using it on the next day I just used just a little bit and the smell stayed all day long." in 3 reviews
  • "I can wear this everyday,but I choose it only for special occasions. " in 2 reviews
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells sophisticated and beautiful! I absolutely love it. It's described as an oriental floral, but I find it hard to pin point what it's notes are because it smells so unique, unlike any other floral I've smelled. The scent is long lasting even with the rollerball size that I have. I purchased my rollerball from Sephora last year and still have some left, but the tube wasn't completely full when I purchased it and I have read other reviews where other women said their rollerball wasn't filled to the top either. I would just get the 1 oz. if you love the scent.
Migdalia S.
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfum. it's my statement perfum. It has a grown and very sexy scent without smelling like an old lady. This is not your everyday perfum. This is your special occasions perfum. Anniversaries, birthday's, special dinners. This perfum will complete your whole outfit. It can be pricey but if you wear in the similar way that I do then it's definitely worth the price.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La utilizo solo para ocasiones especiales porque me encanta, me gustan las fragancias que son un poco más fuertes, no con olores tan florales y esta es perfecta, lo mejor de todo es que es una de esas fragancias que se quedan contigo todo el día o noche, según sea el caso, creo que es uno de los mejores perfumes que he podido comprar.
Gen J.
Gen J.
I originally bought this at a Sephora in Spain when I was on holiday. Loved the smell in store so much, but I knew my mom would be the one to wear it more so I gifted it to her. Great for younger and older women alike. It's a modern and glamorous fragrance. Beautiful, long- lasting. Definitely leaves an impression! Will buy again!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this perfume. I originally got it for a gift. Once it ran out, I quickly bought a new one. It is a really pretty scent, and it lasts throughout the day. Every time I wear it, I get compliments on it. I think that the price is pretty comparable to other fragrances of similar brands. HIGHLY recommend this!
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
New York , NY
I have used this perfume for the past 5 years, and receive compliments on it every single time that I wear it. It is a sexy, elegant scent that is perfect for all occasions from every day to black tie events. One bottle lasts me well over a year and I wear it atleast once a week. It is will worth the money!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
This is my absolute go to perfume for any occasion. Mixed with my own body scent it compliments everything. It is very light and almost a hue of vanilla but a luxurious type of vanilla not the gag one. I've purchased this numerous times and unless they discontinue it, I will definitely purchase again!
Alla A.
Alla A.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was about 25 when i first tried this fragrance on my skin. First impression? - too heavy for me. But after i spent a night with one spray on my wrist i woke up being in love with this perfume. It opens very softly and gives warm feeling. Like you sit at the window with a cup of hot chocolate...
Ada S.
Ada S.
Moses Lake, WA
My all time favorite!!! I wear it all year long. I've tried other perfumes but I always come back to this one. This fragrance makes me feel femenine and sexy. Just a little bit goes a long way, so the bottle lasts me a long time. The scent lasts all day without having to re-spray.
Lucero A.
Lucero A.
Mcallen, TX
The name says it all. If I had to live with only one perfume for the rest of my life, it would be The One. The scent is delicious and not-in-your-face perfume. It fades beautifully. I find myself taking a sniff off my shirt at the end of the day and loving the scent still!
Candi L.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those that have this particular fragrance; do you find that it lasts throughout the day or does it fade? Also is it overpowering at all as far as the scent?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Does it last all day?
Nikky R.
Nikky R.
Buckner, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this fragrance cost?
Taneka A.
Taneka A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ?
Valarie M.
Valarie M.
Reading, PA
Is this a very bold scent, or is it more subtle of a fragrance? Would you consider it a daytime or evening fragrance?