BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Plum, Vetiver, Bergamot, Fruity Floral, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla

• is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ? 3 Answers
  • For those that have this particular fragrance; do you find that i...4 Answers
  • Is this a very bold scent, or is it more subtle of a fragrance? W...2 Answers
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
  • "This is one of my favorite perfumes and the scent lasts all day." in 4 reviews
  • "By using it on the next day I just used just a little bit and the smell stayed all day long." in 3 reviews
  • "I can wear this everyday,but I choose it only for special occasions. " in 2 reviews
Caitlin M.
Palm city, FL
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Spray for Women more...
This smell is so damn good, it’s my new favorite perfume. It’s definitely a sweet smell but it’s really powdery smelling Too but it surprisingly sooooo good smelling and it lasts all day at work and night. A good perfume for a date too.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Have you smelled this yet? No really... Have you smelled this?? O M G ! It'll be your favorite. Go to your nearest Ulta or Sephora or department store and ask for a sample at the fragrance counter! I promise you'll love it!
Keyshia C.
New York
I have three D&G perfumes. The One, Light Blue, & Rose The One. I love all three. This one is the sexiest scent out of all. It makes me feel so confident & ready for the day. It's a must-have. Light Blue is my everyday perfume because of its freshness & mild scent, This one and Rose The One are also for special occasions. When you first spray it is VERY strong, but eventually, it gets subtle within the hour, and then it smells so pleasant and feminine. You won't regret this purchase. I've received many compliments on it.
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
This is my everyday scent.  It's a sophisticated, classic perfume.  While it's described as having floral notes, it's not your typical "flowery" perfume.  The One is a warm, inviting scent.  I love the notes of vanilla, amber and musk.  It's feminine without being too girly.  Plus, this perfume doesn't give me a headache like many other perfumes do.  It stays on through the day and I love wearing it!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Idk if the one I have is the same. It is the ROSE the one, so it is pink instead of gold but the only one I can ever find online is the gold one so i think the one I have is limited edition. I love it though so much. It smells SO AMAZING. One of the best perfumes I've ever used. I switch up my perfume a lot but it is the one I wear the most and it is so long lasting. It stays through the whole day!!! I recommend buying it forsure!!!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Love at first sniff: L'eau the One is such a delightful blend of vanilla, musk, fruit (I detect lychee most of all) and white flowers! Plus it's gorgeously powdery, like Penhaligon's Artemisia or Salvatore Ferragamo's Signorina (I love both - and both for the powdery sweetness). It's feminine, warm and seductive, but without crossing the border, so it can be safely worn in the office. On me it lasts at least 10 hours, heavy to moderate sillage. At first it may be overpowering, but after a quarter it quiets down to wearable.
Angelina G.
I think I could write a book about this fragrance. It is a smell of a gorgeous woman in high heels, fur coat, full glam that just came out of an expensive car. A bit woody, a bit sweet, a bit of magic but the blend it perfect! It is a new classic but not for everybody.
Melissa S.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely positively LOVE LOVE ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this perfume! The aroma is so clean and crisp smells so fresh not fruity. The bottle is very nice, straight lines, very minimalistic design to bottle. This is absolutely PERFECT !
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
I am on my third bottle of this perfume. I never finish perfumes but this one I always use. I purchased mine at sephora on their website. I am not gonna lie this perfume is expensive! I paid over $100 for mine.
Eleanny R.
I love this perfume it stays on all day but it's not an over powerful smell , I love the gold packaging of the bottle and overall it's just a really nice perfume to have. So yes I recommend this to everyone!
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
For those that have this particular fragrance; do you find that it lasts throughout the day or does it fade? Also is it overpowering at all as far as the scent?
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Does it last all day?
Taneka A.
is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ?
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
How much does this fragrance cost?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this scent long-lasting? Like day and night - or will I need to reapply it if I go out for the night?