Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Fabiola D.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Neisha B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes. Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk. Style: Tempting. Modern. Glamorous.

MzNatural L.
This is one of my staple fragrances. Sensual with a hint of sweet and it's a rebuy every time! The fragrance is long lasting and not too overwhelming for sensitive noses.
stacy C.
My all time favorite nighttime scent. So sensual and sexy.
I love the sleek bottle. The body wash is also delicious. I feel fabulous
when wearing this.
Yvonne K.
I bought this for my best friend for her birthday because she liked it so much she kept visiting the store to spritz a little on. I liked it myself so I bought a bottle. We also got the rose one as well. Such a light and beautiful fragrance.
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have really enjoyed this scent. It's light and long lasting. I get complimented almost every time I wear it. Will buy again.
Ajla P.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first, I love Dolce & Gabbana products! So when this scent first came out I was so excited to go smell it and when I did I was very shocked. The scent was just awful to me. It was so strong and musky, I did not like it one bit. Unless you like those types of scents, I don't recommend buying it
Amanda B.
Columbia, SC
I liked it but wasn't crazy about it! It seemed like it was a more mature scent and it made me smell, need I say, like an older lady. I'm not exactly young but I don't want to smell older than I am.
Candace B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfume that I like to wear when I'm going out with my husband. It is light and not overpowering
Angely R.
Philadelphia, PA
Was a gift from my husband so fancy a smell I only use for special occasions , it's a nice clean smell but smells more you know fancy lol sofisticated if you may lol
Cynthia S.
Beautiful fragrance. Worth every penny light yet classy feel and the bottle is easy to hold and use
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I love this perfume for the winter months. It smells very light and airy! the bottle is gorgeous with the gold around the top! I really love how long the scent last on my skin , it's hard to find perfumes that truly last through the day. This one gets a 2 thumbs up from me .