Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Fabiola D.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Neisha B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes. Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk. Style: Tempting. Modern. Glamorous.

Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA
okay!! Those who know me, know that I love to smell good and this is by far one of the best scents I have ever worn and it one of my absolute favorites! When I couldn't afford a bottle, I would try to buy an imitation. There is NO substitute. I would definately recommend this scent to others. That's a "yassss!"
Deosha W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I absolutely adore this perfume. It stays with you all day. Every time I pass someone they always stop me and inquire about this scent. This definitely is a staple of mines. I purchased this from Ulta. I recommend adding this scent to your collection.
Yvonne K.
I bought this for my best friend for her birthday because she liked it so much she kept visiting the store to spritz a little on. I liked it myself so I bought a bottle. We also got the rose one as well. Such a light and beautiful fragrance.
MzNatural L.
This is one of my staple fragrances. Sensual with a hint of sweet and it's a rebuy every time! The fragrance is long lasting and not too overwhelming for sensitive noses.
Angely R.
Philadelphia, PA
Was a gift from my husband so fancy a smell I only use for special occasions , it's a nice clean smell but smells more you know fancy lol sofisticated if you may lol
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have really enjoyed this scent. It's light and long lasting. I get complimented almost every time I wear it. Will buy again.
Cynthia S.
Beautiful fragrance. Worth every penny light yet classy feel and the bottle is easy to hold and use
Ajla P.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first, I love Dolce & Gabbana products! So when this scent first came out I was so excited to go smell it and when I did I was very shocked. The scent was just awful to me. It was so strong and musky, I did not like it one bit. Unless you like those types of scents, I don't recommend buying it
Candace B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfume that I like to wear when I'm going out with my husband. It is light and not overpowering
Amanda B.
Columbia, SC
I liked it but wasn't crazy about it! It seemed like it was a more mature scent and it made me smell, need I say, like an older lady. I'm not exactly young but I don't want to smell older than I am.