Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Fabiola D.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Neisha B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes. Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk. Style: Tempting. Modern. Glamorous.

Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA
okay!! Those who know me, know that I love to smell good and this is by far one of the best scents I have ever worn and it one of my absolute favorites! When I couldn't afford a bottle, I would try to buy an imitation. There is NO substitute. I would definately recommend this scent to others. That's a "yassss!"
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The One is probably my favorite fragrance of all time. I've been wearing it for years. On my skin, it has moderate longevity. It's most definitely not one of those fragrances people can smell before they even see you, which is just the way I like it. This is sophisticated enough to wear on special occasions, but subtle enough to wear every day if that's what you chose to do.
Deosha W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I absolutely adore this perfume. It stays with you all day. Every time I pass someone they always stop me and inquire about this scent. This definitely is a staple of mines. I purchased this from Ulta. I recommend adding this scent to your collection.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I love this perfume for the winter months. It smells very light and airy! the bottle is gorgeous with the gold around the top! I really love how long the scent last on my skin , it's hard to find perfumes that truly last through the day. This one gets a 2 thumbs up from me .
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume ever. I don't usually wear perfume, I'm more of a body mist gal, but this stuff has been my go to for years. The ONLY perfume I've ever repurchased. Sultry and sexy- love it
Amanda B.
Columbia, SC
I liked it but wasn't crazy about it! It seemed like it was a more mature scent and it made me smell, need I say, like an older lady. I'm not exactly young but I don't want to smell older than I am.
Yvonne K.
I bought this for my best friend for her birthday because she liked it so much she kept visiting the store to spritz a little on. I liked it myself so I bought a bottle. We also got the rose one as well. Such a light and beautiful fragrance.
Angely R.
Philadelphia, PA
Was a gift from my husband so fancy a smell I only use for special occasions , it's a nice clean smell but smells more you know fancy lol sofisticated if you may lol
MzNatural L.
This is one of my staple fragrances. Sensual with a hint of sweet and it's a rebuy every time! The fragrance is long lasting and not too overwhelming for sensitive noses.
stacy C.
My all time favorite nighttime scent. So sensual and sexy.
I love the sleek bottle. The body wash is also delicious. I feel fabulous
when wearing this.