BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One Perfume by Dolce & Gabbana, Notes consisting of mandarin, peach, bergamot, lychee, jasmine, muguet, madonna lily, vanilla, amber, musk, vetiver, and plum.

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum
  • "I agree that it is not an everyday perfume, but it is extremely appropriate as a nighttime, special occasion perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a tad pricey but a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells good, but is not one to be used for everyday purposes." in 1 review
Stephanie D.
Athens
This is my signature scent.  I buy other fragrances from time to time, but this is "The One" I keep returning to, especially in the fall and winter months.  I love the rich spicy vanilla scent.  I would recommend purchasing the parfum and not the eau de toilette, as the EDT has a bit of a lighter scent and seems to change as the day goes on.  The parfum stays put and smells like it was just applied all day long.
Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
This is my to go perfume for the spring especially for a night out. It has the sweet Flora with a scent of vanilla. It's pretty subtle but also when you do wear this you'll get multiple compliments. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a new perfume especially for the spring summer
Jessica Z.
Miami Lakes
One of my favorite perfumes ever! Its such a lovely scent. Obviously, its D&G so its pricey but so worth it! I always run through this scent because I drown myself in it. Its a light scent that can be used for any occasion without being overpowering.
Maria P.
Champaign
This perfume smells amazing and keeps you smelling good for hours. Unlike other perfumes, this one lasts forever and will linger on your clothes for days until you wash them. The scent is very mature and seductive and will make for a great date night.
Karlita M.
Weehawken, NJ
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum i have been used this perfume since I was 15 years old and I can’t never get tired of this smell I just love it ! #dolce&gabbanaperfume #dolce&gabbanaforher #beauty #inlove
Ebony H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a the perfect date night perfume. I’m into very sweet and fruity perfumes and wanted something a little more mature. This fragrance just smells like a sexy, musky, vanilla. My boyfriend absolutely loves it on me. Because I’m into very sweet and fruity scents the musk is a little off putting to me, but if the boyfriend loves it I’m happy with it!
millennial d.
got this from scentbird one month& it became my staple fragrance (im talking bottle & rollerball)

it blends really well with my body chemistry ( i usually hate powdery scents but this one isn’t overpowering)

one spray goes a very long way

lasts all day

i always get compliments on this one
Alessandra J.
valencia
Purchased at: Nordstrom
In all fairness I bought this perfume solely because Emillia Clarke and Kit Harrington were the celebrity spokespersons for this scent. As a Game of Thrones and Jonerys fan I kinda had to. That aside it is a very beautiful scent. My personal favorite fragrances are all floral or candy type scents, so it’s nice to have something to change it up. The scent itself is very clean but definitely a warmer scent.
Naomi W.
This was my signature smell from 2010-2014 and I never keep the same scent that long!! Smells amazing and last all day and even into the next day at times!! Only reason I don't use it now is because I wore it so much those years I needed to switch it up lol!
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Love this it has me smelling so good and my friend love the smell Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de ParfumDolce and Gabbana The One Desire 3 Piece Gift Set for Women it's the time to give yourself a little gift
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Does it last all day?
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
For those that have this particular fragrance; do you find that it lasts throughout the day or does it fade? Also is it overpowering at all as far as the scent?
Tega O.
ottawa ontario
Is this an oriental floral and does it last long on Fabric and Skin?
Taneka A.
is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ?
Loana C.
I want to give this to my mom it's a good option?