Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One Perfume by Dolce & Gabbana, Notes consisting of mandarin, peach, bergamot, lychee, jasmine, muguet, madonna lily, vanilla, amber, musk, vetiver, and plum.

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I agree that it is not an everyday perfume, but it is extremely appropriate as a nighttime, special occasion perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "This perfume smells good, but is not one to be used for everyday purposes." in 1 review
  • "It's a tad pricey but a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
Brittany F.
This fragrance is a great Fall/Winter fragrance when you want that feeling of warmth. It has tons of vanilla notes, and is definitely great for a date night. I would recommend it, however not as an everyday fragrance.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the smell of this perfume. It had a hint of vanilla or something. I love that it is a warm perfume and I like to use it in the winter. I got a small bottle because of the price but I would be happy to buy it again.
Chinaija O.
This is my go-to fragrance. I was a little...who am I kidding, a LOT hesitant because of the price, but after over a year of contemplating, I bit the bullet and bought it. I don't regret it at all, it's light enough to wear every day, and you can spray a bit more for evenings. it lasts ALL day and I love the dry down scent. I was looking for a replacement for my favorite Miss Dior Cherie and I found it!
Jennifer M.
Manchester, MA
This scent is sweet flattering and wearable for everyday. Refreshing and confident. I am still in love with this fragrance. Unlike other fragrances, this one happens to be my favorite, because it is not overwhelming. I've received a lot of compliments from men. Soft spicy and exotic notes. The price point is so worth it. I enjoyed wearing this fragrance, and will re- purchase in the future.
Jasmine p.
riverside, ca
This dole&gabbana perfume is life it's so elegant but yet not too elegant that younger girls can't wear it smells amazing and the smell literally latest forever on you , good. For dates or if you work in an office environment with people !
Jessica S.
I love this fragrance! It's not overly floral, but a very seductive scent. It's a little more than I would normally pay for a perfume, but it's hands down my favorite. The bottle is nice and simple, nothing too fancy.
Heather R.
Three Rivers, MA
This scent is AMAZING. I have a lot of different scents, but this is the one I wan to use when I want to make a powerful (sexy) impression. It has incredibly staying power, and just smells outstanding (at least it does on me). It's a tad pricey but a little goes a long way.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
I love this frangances for my special ocasions, I am a repeat user of this, it smells good and have long lasting, I really love the nice bottle of this fragance.I recommend this excellent product.
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I'll usually wear it when I'm going somewhere with my husband. But it's such a good smell you can wear for any occasion. Not cheap but worth the price to me!
Lola  _.
One of my absolute fave perfumes. It's my special occasion scent. Sprayed directly to the skin it lasts all day. It's not an annoying or over powering scent. One of the few perfumes I'm not allergic too, thank goodness!! Will buy it as long as they make it!
Brandi H.
Can you buy this in a roller?
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell like ? And how long does the scent last?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??