BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One Perfume by Dolce & Gabbana, Notes consisting of mandarin, peach, bergamot, lychee, jasmine, muguet, madonna lily, vanilla, amber, musk, vetiver, and plum.

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum
  • "I agree that it is not an everyday perfume, but it is extremely appropriate as a nighttime, special occasion perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a tad pricey but a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells good, but is not one to be used for everyday purposes." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This was my main winter perfume for years!! I still use it every fall and winter, but now I’ve thrown a few more into the rotation. This has a really warm, but really deep fragrance: vanilla, rum soaked peaches, Amber, musk, and a tiny bit floral. All I know is that this is everything to me and I highly recommend every single woman give this a try. It’s not at all an old lady smell...this is more of a sultry, sexy scent and it will get people’s attention. I get asked all the time what I’m wearing or get told that I smell amazing. The scent is strong, so it doesn’t take very much and the bottle will last for a long time. It’s near the $100 mark, but worth every penny! I got mine at a department store in a gift set with a matching lotion with the same scent. This lotion is just as special as the perfume, as it’s like massaging gold onto your skin. It leaves the most beautiful shimmer that stays all day long. Again, perfect for winter. I love to wear both with a big comfy sweater, beautiful leggings, and tall thigh high leather boots...it just seems to all fit together. My bottle has lasted 2 full winters and now I’m on my 3rd season, needing more! I will buy this again and imagine I’ll buy it forever. Got get some ladies or gel your significant other to buy it for you...you won’t be disappointed.
Karlita M.
Weehawken, NJ
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum i have been used this perfume since I was 15 years old and I can’t never get tired of this smell I just love it ! #dolce&gabbanaperfume #dolce&gabbanaforher #beauty #inlove
millennial d.
got this from scentbird one month& it became my staple fragrance (im talking bottle & rollerball)

it blends really well with my body chemistry ( i usually hate powdery scents but this one isn’t overpowering)

one spray goes a very long way

lasts all day

i always get compliments on this one
Naomi W.
This was my signature smell from 2010-2014 and I never keep the same scent that long!! Smells amazing and last all day and even into the next day at times!! Only reason I don't use it now is because I wore it so much those years I needed to switch it up lol!
Katya L.
Grasonville, MD
I am huge fan of Dolce and Gabbana fragrances. I purchased my bottle at Sephora. This fragrance will vary you from day to night. For the price it’s a good value. I definitely would purchase this again and have!
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Love this it has me smelling so good and my friend love the smell Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de ParfumDolce and Gabbana The One Desire 3 Piece Gift Set for Women it's the time to give yourself a little gift
Stephanie C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I got this perfume as a gift for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE IT. It has such a beautiful smell and LAST the whole day and there's no need to reapply. The bottle itself is very nice with a thick glass surrounding the whole bottle and a gold and very simple design. I definitely recommend for anyone who is willing to pay the price for a good perfume!
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Oh my goodness this is one of the most romantic soft yet spiced fragrances I have ever tried. My husband loves it and I definitely am putting it on my Christmas wish list.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I absolutely love this fragrance I love the way how it smells so clean and fresh. Definitely add a good price point and I purchased mine at Macy's. I would definitely recommend and such a sweet elegant bottle.
Cynthia A.
Grants pass , OR
This is by far my favorite perfume of all time. The packaging is simple, yet elegant, and it is such a great price for the product! It lasts forever and I always get compliments and asked what I’m wearing when I spray it on me. It is definitely worth every penny!
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Does it last all day?
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
For those that have this particular fragrance; do you find that it lasts throughout the day or does it fade? Also is it overpowering at all as far as the scent?
Taneka A.
is this fragrance a strong or a light scent ?
Loana C.
I want to give this to my mom it's a good option?
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
How much does this fragrance cost?

Walmart