Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum  uploaded by Sabrina M S.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Spray: An oriental and spicy scent Perfect for casual wear By Dolce & Gabbana 1.6 oz eau de parfum spray for women

• Has anyone tried this how does it smell?2 Answers
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! I just got it for Christmas and I am obsessed! It may not be a scent for everyone but to me it is perfect. It is mysterious and just dramatic enough. I wear this when I go out at night and always get tons of compliments! Will purchase again!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Wilson, NC
This is amazing . It has amazing smell . I love it . I have this perfume because it was from my friend who give it to me on my birthday . Totally purchasing it again .
Ana E. L.
Ana E. L.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite perfume of all time! a little bit goes a long way...u only need a couple spritzes and it lasts allllllll day
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta fragansia me encata tiene un aroma muy bonito dura mucho y es muy buena calida y me gusta mucho mucho
July N.
July N.
Melbourne
Definitely an evening scent for me. It's one of my more 'mature' scents that aren't as sweet as others that I own, the packaging is okay, a bit clunky to hold but the scent lasts pretty well. Id probably repurchase if I ever finished my current bottle, it's definitely nice to have but not a must have for me.
Shafana K.
Shafana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It smells amazing and it definitely lasts all day. I personally would not wear this every day but instead, I would prefer to wear it when going out for dinner or any other fancy occasion just because it does have a strong scent. I would definitely recommend this perfume!
Jenyfer T.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
I love this! I do not wear it that much because it has a strong scent but when I use this it lasts all day. I really like the smell of it. I absolutely recommend this!
Monice M.
Monice M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Dolce and Gabbana scents. It was flowery but light and wasn't overpowering.
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone tried this how does it smell?