Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gloria T.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gloria T.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sami M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Eleni C.
Oh this scent! I used to wear it a few years back and it is such a memorable scent! They outdid themselves with this one! Long lasting , great scent and with every penny of it! I recommend it 100%! You should definitely give it a try!
Corinne M.
I love this perfume! It can be worn day and night, casual and dressy. Strangers ask me all the time, "What are you wearing? You smell wonderful!" I have tried others but this is my favorite
Sami M.
Out of the three D&G perfumes I own this one is my favorite. I pick this up at Costco when I'm doing my bulk food shopping for the month. I've noticed it has the least staying power of the D&G bunch so I spray this one liberally.
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Amazing I'm so in love with this perfume .. It's very sexy ,lovely n catchy smell.. I get ask a lot about this perfume what's the name and of course I say is Dolce & Gabbama.
This will be good as a gift to..
Rosalinda G.
Marysville
Love the elegant scent. Very nice to wear for a wedding or a girls night out. Not really a every day use but I guess it's different for everyone.i Feeling like the perfume is more for when you wear black gold sliver or something very elegant
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I love this perfume everyone I work with they always ask me what I'm wearing and where I got it I do have to say this is one of my favorite perfumes along with Chanel it has a very mature scent and it's not overbearing
Ana Luiza V.
Absolutely one of my favorite perfumes out there! It is condensed, so you only need one spray to last the whole night! Due to the strong small, I don't think is the best for daily use.
Cindy S.
Somerset, KY
I purchased this perfume for my boyfriend. He loves it and so do I ! It's clean ,fresh , and masculine. It's not too strong , very long lasting, and one application goes a long way. I recommend this to anyone!
Eric S.
Five Points, CA
I absolutely love this fragrance! I received it as a gift and 100% guarantee this fragrance if you want something that lasts all day. It has a clean scent that smells so delicious on skin. It isn't harsh or too strong and it is unique.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The fragrance is light and lasts all day. I refer to this as my big girl perfume. It has a sophisticated smell. I can wear this to work or on a date. Absolutely love it