Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sami M.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gloria T.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gloria T.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Eleni C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this scent! I used to wear it a few years back and it is such a memorable scent! They outdid themselves with this one! Long lasting , great scent and with every penny of it! I recommend it 100%! You should definitely give it a try!
Cindy R.
Somerset , KY
I purchased this perfume for my boyfriend. He loves it and so do I ! It's clean ,fresh , and masculine. It's not too strong , very long lasting, and one application goes a long way. I recommend this to anyone!
Corinne M.
I love this perfume! It can be worn day and night, casual and dressy. Strangers ask me all the time, "What are you wearing? You smell wonderful!" I have tried others but this is my favorite
ASHLEIGH P.
My favorite perfume ever! Nice scent very coconutty and vanilla mix lasts long. I got it from sephora of course not too expensive.
Anni C.
I would like to have this perfume. I was told that its smell is honestly amazing and I would like to try it
Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
One of the greatest perfumes! It is a little expensive but it is worth having it on your shelf!
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Another one that last along time. I love how you're money is well spent. Worth every penny.
MaKayla C.
indian river, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dolce & Gabbana always have great perfumes but this is by far one of my favorite scents!
Eric S.
Five Points, CA
I absolutely love this fragrance! I received it as a gift and 100% guarantee this fragrance if you want something that lasts all day. It has a clean scent that smells so delicious on skin. It isn't harsh or too strong and it is unique.
Ashley H.
Nashville, TN
I love, love, love this perfume. It smells wonderful. I got mine in as a gift in a gift set. I love the the packaging everything. xoxoxoxo