Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gloria T.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gloria T.Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sami M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Marysville
Love the elegant scent. Very nice to wear for a wedding or a girls night out. Not really a every day use but I guess it's different for everyone.i Feeling like the perfume is more for when you wear black gold sliver or something very elegant
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this scent! I used to wear it a few years back and it is such a memorable scent! They outdid themselves with this one! Long lasting , great scent and with every penny of it! I recommend it 100%! You should definitely give it a try!
Desirae G.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I love this perfume everyone I work with they always ask me what I'm wearing and where I got it I do have to say this is one of my favorite perfumes along with Chanel it has a very mature scent and it's not overbearing
Gloria T.
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Amazing I'm so in love with this perfume .. It's very sexy ,lovely n catchy smell.. I get ask a lot about this perfume what's the name and of course I say is Dolce & Gabbama.
This will be good as a gift to..
Ana Luiza V.
Ana Luiza V.
Absolutely one of my favorite perfumes out there! It is condensed, so you only need one spray to last the whole night! Due to the strong small, I don't think is the best for daily use.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I love the smell of this. It's not too strong and the scent lasts quite a while. My husband asks me to wear it when we go out on date night.
ASHLEIGH P.
ASHLEIGH P.
My favorite perfume ever! Nice scent very coconutty and vanilla mix lasts long. I got it from sephora of course not too expensive.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Have sampled this once before and it smell amazing and lasted all day! A very light long lasting scent I had so many compliments!
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Great perfume! Got it for my mom for Christmas. She definitely loved it! It has a slight powdery scent. But is long lasting.
Miriam D.
Miriam D.
Azusa, CA
I bought it and rarely use it the scent is too strong for my liking and when i do use it i spray it and walk through it