BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Kelli R.
Silverdale, WA
Amazing!!! I receive so many compliments every time I wear this one. People literally stop me in the street to ask me what I'm wearing.
Brittney C.
Buffalo, NY
Great smelling perfume for any occasion!! Very soft not strong at all. I've used multiple bottles of this. I just use it all the time!
Jessica G.
This perfume is worth every penny the smell is amazing and it last all day, every time I wear it I get complaints on it.
Anna N.
Stockton, Ca
Did not like smell. After it set it smelt like an old lady perfume. I prefer light blue. Makes you feel young and fresh
Amairani A.
San Diego, CA
This is my everyday perfume it smells amazing i love it !!! Its good for any type, It stays on all day long
Karina M.
Decatur, IL
This perfume is perfect for both everyday outings and for a special night out. Fragrance last all day .
Keri S.
Smells great, but I prefer some of the other d&g scents. Very expensive and luxurious!
Antonia Joan K.
This perfume has a unique smell. So fresh and so pleasant smell. the bottle is adorable. The perfume is long lasting but not heavy. It lasts all day. I will buy it again because it amazing
Malu G.
I absolutely love the staying power. I do travel quite a lot. It lasts through a whole day of walking and climbing. Besides, the smell is incredible. Yes, it was a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth the money. I'm not sure if i want to buy it again, since I already have a few perfumes to wear out, but this has been a favorite scent of the summer. It is really fresh and not clingy at all, it smells light but you can still smell it. I recommend this for travelers or people who just want to stay fresh throughout the day.
Diana R.
Omg this perfume is lovely, adorable, amazing, incredible, the scent is like heaven for me seriously; i bought this in Ripley and Saga Falabella, amazing bottle so cute really. This is my personal perfume seriously !! I will buy forever and ever.

QVC