BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Nikki W.
La Quinta, CA
This is my favorite scent from Dolce! It's not powerful like light blue, it has a soft vanilla smell and a little goes along way! I've bought this one a few times because it's worth it! It's expensive just like most of their perfumes, but it last long!
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I got this as a gift from my sister-in-law and I am in love. It is long lasting and does not have a strong smell. I got the bigger bottle and I just have a little left. I am just saving as much as I can. LOL
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
Love this smell it is perfect for everyday working or going out. Smells very clean, crisp and clear. The smell last all day and got tonz of complements on it every time I wear it.
Dakota P.
Jackson, NJ
Pretty expensive but smells amazing! This bottle lasted me about a year and a half which isn't that bad, considering I use it almost everyday.
Kelli R.
Silverdale, WA
Amazing!!! I receive so many compliments every time I wear this one. People literally stop me in the street to ask me what I'm wearing.
Brittney C.
Buffalo, NY
Great smelling perfume for any occasion!! Very soft not strong at all. I've used multiple bottles of this. I just use it all the time!
Anna N.
Stockton, Ca
Did not like smell. After it set it smelt like an old lady perfume. I prefer light blue. Makes you feel young and fresh
Amairani A.
San Diego, CA
This is my everyday perfume it smells amazing i love it !!! Its good for any type, It stays on all day long
Karina M.
Decatur, IL
This perfume is perfect for both everyday outings and for a special night out. Fragrance last all day .
Keri S.
Smells great, but I prefer some of the other d&g scents. Very expensive and luxurious!