BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this as a gift from my sister-in-law and I am in love. It is long lasting and does not have a strong smell. I got the bigger bottle and I just have a little left. I am just saving as much as I can. LOL
Nikki W.
La Quinta, CA
This is my favorite scent from Dolce! It's not powerful like light blue, it has a soft vanilla smell and a little goes along way! I've bought this one a few times because it's worth it! It's expensive just like most of their perfumes, but it last long!
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
It smells so delicious, a mix of musk and floral. Not too over powering and lasts all day. It's my favorite fragrance and always get tons of compliments every time I wear it.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
Love this smell it is perfect for everyday working or going out. Smells very clean, crisp and clear. The smell last all day and got tonz of complements on it every time I wear it.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Yeah I love dolce and Gabbana perfume!!!! it's a little expensive sometimes but certainly worth the price and smells great. It last long time and doesn't overpower the nose.
Misty T.
coldwater, MS
This is the only perfume I ever wear. I really like the light scent of it and also I have really sensitive skin and I find that I have no break outs with this one
Kim W.
The scent is amazing, but that's not the best quality here... The fragrance is everlasting. It's all day wear saves money, time, and meets its expectations!!
Latanya R.
Aurora, IL
OMG this scent is definitely the one for me. the name had me in mind. it fits my chemistry well and it stays on for days. my clothes still smells like it.
Becky G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I prefer to wear their light blue collection but this is my second favorite from their collections. It is not overpowering like some perfumes.
Dakota P.
Jackson, NJ
Pretty expensive but smells amazing! This bottle lasted me about a year and a half which isn't that bad, considering I use it almost everyday.