BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce Gabbana The One 2.5 oz EDP Spray (Tester) Limited Edition 2014

Abi M.
Love love love this perfume, i always have to buy another when i run out and everyone compliments me when I'm wearing it
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Love this one it smells great to me I think for the price it's good but it doesn't last as long as I want it to maybe it's my skin
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
It goes perfect with my personality, my boyfriend goes crazy for me when i wear it. I just love it.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
Scent's so great and very long-lasting! A bit pricey but it's okay for what you pay for. I'm a first-time user and I love it. I give it a 9/10 since it's not my most fave.
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
I tried it one and fell in love. My husband absoliutely enjoyed it. He kept asking what it was. My favorite by far.
Ana Aline E.
Este é um dos meus todos os perfumes favoritos do tempo. Quente e sensual. Eu sempre receber elogios quando eu usá-lo.
Simone R.
Love this smell, recommend it for anyone who loves to smell amazing. You only need a dab of it to have the smell rather strong
Amber M.
Dahlonega, GA
Such a lovely fragrance. Fine on sensitive skin such as mine as well. Last for quite awhile too! All together a really nice product. Dolce & Gabbana never dissapoint me!
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
¿a quién no le puede gustar este perfume? es asombroso, el aroma dura por horas y es encantador, me gusta usarlo para salir en las noches a una velada con las amigas o mi novio, recibo bastantes cumplidos cuando lo uso. Lo volvería a comprar sin duda.
Chaney W.
Denniston
Love this product it is a very seductive smell and wasn't to strong it wore for hours before I had to spray again