BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce Gabbana The One 2.5 oz EDP Spray (Tester) Limited Edition 2014

Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
¿a quién no le puede gustar este perfume? es asombroso, el aroma dura por horas y es encantador, me gusta usarlo para salir en las noches a una velada con las amigas o mi novio, recibo bastantes cumplidos cuando lo uso. Lo volvería a comprar sin duda.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
Scent's so great and very long-lasting! A bit pricey but it's okay for what you pay for. I'm a first-time user and I love it. I give it a 9/10 since it's not my most fave.
Amber M.
Dahlonega, GA
Such a lovely fragrance. Fine on sensitive skin such as mine as well. Last for quite awhile too! All together a really nice product. Dolce & Gabbana never dissapoint me!
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Love this one it smells great to me I think for the price it's good but it doesn't last as long as I want it to maybe it's my skin
Eve T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
This is my current perfume and I love it. It's sexy but also fresh and not to heavy or musky so you can use it everyday.
Laura G.
Farmingville, NY
Another one of m y favorite scents. It lasts all day and I love the way it smells
I will continue to wear this scent
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
I tried it one and fell in love. My husband absoliutely enjoyed it. He kept asking what it was. My favorite by far.
Chaney W.
Denniston
Love this product it is a very seductive smell and wasn't to strong it wore for hours before I had to spray again
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
It goes perfect with my personality, my boyfriend goes crazy for me when i wear it. I just love it.
Genevieve C.
So beautiful. a great scent for any time. so good for every day use. bought this for my mom recently and she loves it. she's not a perfume person but it's her favorite now