BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One Desire Gift Set Launched by the design house of Dolce Gabbana. It is recommended for casual wear. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray 2 Body Lotion 3 Shower Gel

Valerie S.
Temecula, CA
I love Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire fragrance and so does my husband! There are no alternatives to this scent. It's pricey but I'm willing to spend good money for good perfume and this is a great perfume! I purchased it at Macy's and I'd buy it again.
Haley B.
Dundee, MS
I tried it for the first time, and it smelled very well. The scent lasted on my clothes until I washed it at the end of the week. A lot of scents last, but I this was one was by far the best.
Mia B.
Charleston, WV
The one is by far my favorite Dolce & Gabbana fragrance is was bought for me on my wedding day such a romantic smelling scent it's delish!
Luz G.
This set I love the smell is very soft and makes me feel at the spa can use it all day every day and it does not bother me
Claudia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells great for an everyday wear! You will receive constant compliments on this fragrance! It's long lasting as well!
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
It smells so good definitely one of my favorite perfumes to wear. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it.
Joanne H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Live the smell last all day sometimes even after I shower I can still smell it on . My husband loves it on me
Maritza B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this cologne set it includes everything needed for a very affordable price and the product is amazing
Laura B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this seductive fragrance. Reminds me of cool seductive strolls in Paris. It is young and beautiful.
Mikayla N.
Denver, CO
My mom loves this scent! It's very fresh and perfect for any mature woman looking for something new.