BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA The One Desire Eau de Parfum, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Chanel
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga , CA
Desire by Dolce&Gabbana is my absolute favorite perfume right now. Everyone's been raving about Tom Fords Orchid perfume but to be honest, I don't think it's worth the hype. This perfume deserves more praise. It's luxurious and elegant with notes of lily, vanilla infused caramel, tuberose, bergamot, lychee and mandarin.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I really enjoy this fragrance - it was gifted to me by a friend who knows my tastes well. It's dark, musky, and sweet. The four star review is a matter of personal taste - there is a note of licorice in this fragrance (at least to my nose) and I found myself getting a bit tired of that.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Franklinville, NC
This is a nice version of the original I'm the one if you feel like that one smells good but too strong you should definitely try this one it's a nice floral sexy sent I bought this when if first came out and I used all up can't wait until I repurchase this one again
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won't lie, this is not my favorite perfume. It has a nice sweet smell, but after wearing it for a while, it fades into something "interesting" if you may, and the final result is a little overwhelming... it made me want to fight the smell, rather than wear it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
This is that perfume that when you wear it people are gonna ask you what perfume are you wearing?! Yess it is that amazing! It is the best smelling perfume I have ever smelled and ever since I first purchased it, I haven't used any other perfume.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Perfume smells wonderful and is long lasting. I use it in the morning and come home smelling great still. Although it is very pricey, I would recommend it to others because the bottle itself lasts very long and is well worth the price.
Dania
Dania
Tolleson, AZ
I adore this scent! Every time I go out people always ask me what I'm wearing. I get so many compliments!!! It is long lasting and smells delicious. I will certainly buy another once mine finishes.
desire n.
desire n.
Sabadell, Barcelona

the scent of this perfume lasts all day , is very soft but noticeable. Has a very sweet smell, but not wood , is a fine and elegant scent that I adore .
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this perfume. It has such a nice clean but sweet smell to it. It is literally the perfect perfume for any occasion!
Bruna S.
Bruna S.
Oakland, CA
One of the best fragrance that I have tried. Smells very good and also remain for a long time in your skin, so it is very durable.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell is it like a strong or a soft smell
Yaline O.
Yaline O.
How is the price?
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the smell heavy , or more soft
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good.. Is the smell strong and will it Last all day.. Musky smell? 1-10 how good does it smell to you.. Your fave Chanel spray besides this if any
kathy c.