Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire Eau de Parfum

DOLCE&GABBANA The One Desire Eau de Parfum, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Is this perfume sweet ?
Does the fragrance last?
Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire Eau de Parfum i'm really in love with the perfume
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire Eau de Parfum uploaded by Chaya K.
The One Desire is a revved-up version of the original The One with a citrusy blend of bergamot, lily of the valley, seductive tuberose, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and musk. You will smell special and unique when you wear this delicious perfume at night.
Yana M.
Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire Eau de Parfum uploaded by Yana M.
This perfume has been my go to luxury, night-time going out fragrance for years! The gourmand experience of sweet, fruity, warm berry notes is always pleasing for a date night out or when I want to feel my best. I wish it was still more widely available! I have also reached for Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum as a close alternative.
Katerin L.
rhode island
I’m not a fan for floral fragrances but this one is really smells really good and stays on you for ever
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
I have this before, have a amazing smell ¡omg! I can say is very sexy smell 🤩 love in me 😅
Jady M Z.
Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jady M Z.
I usually don't buy perfumes without first feeling their scent since my PH is very strong and not all perfumes hit me.  but go if I loved this Dolce Gabbana perfume.  Product description
 An oriental floral fragrance for contemporary women fresh, sweet, sensual, feminine
Akelia T.
Camden, AR
Can’t remember the exact smell because there are so many. It’s been a while but I think this one I love.
Erica S.
I mean its DESIRE !!! This dolce perfume is to die for. Its amazing. It's got these pure highs and zero lows. It smells like a million dollars in a bottle I cant get enough of this perfume, its strong but subtle. Its sweet but hot. Its fire and desire and I need every bit of it. This is pure money. Dolce you did it again. Its superb.
Angelle B.
This is my favorite Winter fragrance. It has many layers as it starts to develop. You instantly smell a musk that is not over powdery or too floral. Caramel and tuberose combine with vanilla for a sweet yet subtle and sultry smell. Long Lasting and not the typical child like cotton candy scents smell. This sweet is very complex and very unique. I’ve owned 5 bottles because I’m trying to get my hands on any I can find while they are still a good quality.
Briana B.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a pretty good smell. Only issue I personally had with it was it didnt stick well to my skin so the smell would only last but so long. I have a problem with a lot of perfumes that do that. So it's honestly a 5 star but personally for me and my "skin type" I guess you could say, it was a 4.
mariaeugenia T.
miami
Muy bien perfume gran fragancia a mi en lo particular me encanta se los recomiendo muchísimo ya que tiene muy buen fijador
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lamya M.