BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA The One Desire Eau de Parfum, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Neiman ...*
Jan G.
Review for: no color
This is a seasonal perfume, I love the strong scent. I find it perfect for the formal event, actually I live this one on fall is just so delicious. I can’t use this every single day is too strong for me but still one of my fave perfumes. Presentation is nice. A little pricy but wort it.
Anastasia l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells wonderful! It has a musky and sweet like scent to it. A few sprays last all day. It is a bit pricey for my taste. It was a nice change for a first time use, but I highly doubt I will purchase this myself.
Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won't lie, this is not my favorite perfume. It has a nice sweet smell, but after wearing it for a while, it fades into something "interesting" if you may, and the final result is a little overwhelming... it made me want to fight the smell, rather than wear it.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a perfume hoarder. I have so many bottles but desire by dolce and gabanna is one of my absolute favorites! It's dark and sultry but at the same time slightly floral. It's a unique scent that I'm absolutely obsessed with. I am so happy with my purchase!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume, hands down! The bottle is beautiful and the perfume lasts a good length of time. The scent is dark, musty, but smooth. Perfect for a date night but also something you can still get away with wearing during the day, love it!
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance smells amazing!! It's very pricey so I don't have the big bottle or any bottle but I do have the roller ball. It's probably the best fragrance I own and can't wait to get an actual bottle!
Christie A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It's not flowery, it's musky and mysterious. I wear this every time I see my boyfriend and he actually has noticed. He loves the smell as much as I do. This is great for going out in
Katherine R.
Franklinville, NC
This is a nice version of the original I'm the one if you feel like that one smells good but too strong you should definitely try this one it's a nice floral sexy sent I bought this when if first came out and I used all up can't wait until I repurchase this one again
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I LOVE The One Desire by Dolce and Gabbana! It's perfect for evenings or cold days since it's a very "warm" fragrance. I wish it lasted a little longer, but it's still one of my new favorites scents.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Perfume smells wonderful and is long lasting. I use it in the morning and come home smelling great still. Although it is very pricey, I would recommend it to others because the bottle itself lasts very long and is well worth the price.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell is it like a strong or a soft smell
Yaline O.
How is the price?
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the smell heavy , or more soft
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good.. Is the smell strong and will it Last all day.. Musky smell? 1-10 how good does it smell to you.. Your fave Chanel spray besides this if any
kathy c.