BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA The One Desire Eau de Parfum, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Neiman ...*
Jan G.
Review for: no color more...
This is a seasonal perfume, I love the strong scent. I find it perfect for the formal event, actually I live this one on fall is just so delicious. I can’t use this every single day is too strong for me but still one of my fave perfumes. Presentation is nice. A little pricy but wort it.
Anastasia l.
This perfume smells wonderful! It has a musky and sweet like scent to it. A few sprays last all day. It is a bit pricey for my taste. It was a nice change for a first time use, but I highly doubt I will purchase this myself.
Ruth S.
I won't lie, this is not my favorite perfume. It has a nice sweet smell, but after wearing it for a while, it fades into something "interesting" if you may, and the final result is a little overwhelming... it made me want to fight the smell, rather than wear it.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
I am a perfume hoarder. I have so many bottles but desire by dolce and gabanna is one of my absolute favorites! It's dark and sultry but at the same time slightly floral. It's a unique scent that I'm absolutely obsessed with. I am so happy with my purchase!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
My favorite perfume, hands down! The bottle is beautiful and the perfume lasts a good length of time. The scent is dark, musty, but smooth. Perfect for a date night but also something you can still get away with wearing during the day, love it!
Stefanie Z.
Louisville, KY
Dolce&Gabbana says this fragrance "is an Oriental Floral that completes The One collection with a bouquet of intense and intoxicating notes to create an opulent and deeply feminine fragrance." And I have to agree! The scent was sooo feminine and intoxicating that when I received my deluxe sample with a Sephora order, I just couldn't stop smelling it. With notes of mandarin, lily of the valley, jasmine, Indian tuberose, and even a little caramel and vanilla, this scent is absolutely delicious!

I couldn't even let but a few hours pass by before going online and purchasing the full size bottle. D&G certainly achieved their goal by evoking a powerful emotion of desire for this product! I was so happy to find that at Ulta through a promo it came with a very nice quality matching D&G Desire bracelet.

And as to be expected even the quality of the packaging and the bottle are very nice. And while I know its kinda silly to be so attracted to even the box that it comes in, but it does have a nice high-end texture to it; feels nice on the finger tips and makes me want to run my nails across it again and again to almost hear the quality from light strokes. The bottle is simple, sleek, and elegant; with the lid resembling a black jewel (maybe black diamond or black onyx).

I absolutely adore and "desire" this fragrance!
Sarah M.
This fragrance smells amazing!! It's very pricey so I don't have the big bottle or any bottle but I do have the roller ball. It's probably the best fragrance I own and can't wait to get an actual bottle!
Christie A.
Boston, MA
I love this scent! It's not flowery, it's musky and mysterious. I wear this every time I see my boyfriend and he actually has noticed. He loves the smell as much as I do. This is great for going out in
Katherine R.
Franklinville, NC
This is a nice version of the original I'm the one if you feel like that one smells good but too strong you should definitely try this one it's a nice floral sexy sent I bought this when if first came out and I used all up can't wait until I repurchase this one again
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I LOVE The One Desire by Dolce and Gabbana! It's perfect for evenings or cold days since it's a very "warm" fragrance. I wish it lasted a little longer, but it's still one of my new favorites scents.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Is the smell heavy , or more soft
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
How does this smell is it like a strong or a soft smell
Yaline O.
How is the price?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good.. Is the smell strong and will it Last all day.. Musky smell? 1-10 how good does it smell to you.. Your fave Chanel spray besides this if any
kathy c.