Dolce Gabbana The One Coffret: Eau De Parfum Spray + Creamy Bath Milk

I'm all about new perfume and cologne for myself and my husband...does this smell really musky? I don't like those kind.
Start your review of Dolce Gabbana The One Coffret: Eau De Parfum Spray + Creamy Bath Milk !
Southaven, MS
This perfume smells great! It lasts all day long and its not one of those perfumes that you cant smell yourself. It can be a little strong if you use too much of it.
This such an awesome product! It really works well and is true to itself! The smell is so divine. I highly highly highly recommend it! I use it every single day!
Van Nuys, CA
ONE OF MY FAVORITE D&G perfumes besides Light blue!!. The smell stays on forever and it will definitely turn heads. Love love love it.
My husband bought this for me as a gift, and omg.. Smells amazing! It last all day and a little goes a long way!
Medley, FL
I love it ! Lo amo su olor es muy rico y tambien duradero con una presentacion muy femenina .............
I have this perfume at home and it smells amazing plenty people stop me and asking what am i using
Love, love, love!!! This perfume smells amazing. A number have people at work gave asked me which perfume I'm wearing. The smell is fantastic and lasts all day! Highly recommended.
St, ON
Love this product!! Love this product!! Love this product!! Love this product!!
Love this product!! Love this product!! Love this product!! Love this product!!