Dolce & Gabbana The One uploaded by Maria A.Dolce & Gabbana The One uploaded by Maria A.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Carrie Ann C.
Carrie Ann C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this fragrance. It is also long wearing and not overpower. I have purchased this fragrance several times. I think it is about average in price compared to other fragrances in its class. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to smell good.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Columbia, SC
My hubby purchased this fragrance as a special occasion gift. As usual, D&G's fragrance is sensual, mature, and right on target. We ended up getting hubby the male version of this fragrance as well because we enjoyed it so much.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Indio, Ca

I fell in love with this smell when I tried it once in the store. My husband then got it for me as a present. I've been using it on and off. The problem is that it doesn't stick at all on me (or it's just too soft).
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone asked me what I was wearing when I put this on and I always got complimented on the smell I have had only good compliments when I wore this sent
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Laurens, IA
My go to scent for a night out. Love the fragrance and the freshness of the scent. Not over powering, like some fragrances.
Jalessa D.
Jalessa D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this brand, there was so much to choose from and everything smelled so amazing it made it hard to just pick one
Sara B.
Sara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance. It's not too sweet, and not overpowering. Nicely balanced. I'd definitely repurchase.
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite perfumes, it's delicate and classy. It's worth the money it costs. I purchase it online.
Roxana F.
Roxana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume it smells so amazing and it lasts me a good while I always repurchase after I finish it
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
The essences makes me crazy, I really love this perfume. The smell stay en my clothes and my skin for hours