BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Spray for Women - New - Dolce & Gabbana see more...

Nina A.
This perfume has a deep, sexy and sultry scent. The scent lasts all day and the bottle is very dainty and pretty. It looks beautiful on a dresser and it is worth the price one you spray it! I love this perfume!
Allison v.
Lake Mary, FL
I love Dolce and Gabbana for many reason and I must be the only person in the world that isn't super picky about fragrance. I just want to smell like a powerful, high end woman. And this one definitely fits that.
Tracy T.
I Love this perfume but it's Dolce & Gabbana, so it is expensive. I wear it on special occasions. My fiance loves the scent, I would recommend it. Bought it at Perfumania.
Berni W.
Excellent perfume. Smells Devine. Love this brand and it's quality is extraordinary. The bottle is beautiful and it's not a bad price if you get it well it's on sale. I would definitely buy it again.
I like it so much, the scent is delicious and lasts all day, I highly recommend it. I have been using it for 4 months now