BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One is a warm oriental flower with with a contrasting golden sweetness. It is the essence of luxury.

Pamela L.
Festus, MO
Dolce & Gabbana The One is my #1 fragrance choice. It is a rich seductive fragrance that makes me feel sexy when I wear it. Whenever I wear it I always receive compliments. I have worn this scent since it first came out and I hope it is never discontinued. It is expensive so I save it for dressier occasions.. If you like flowery scents, this is not for you but, if you prefer warm, rich, woodsy fragrances then test this out the next chance you get. It can be found at Sephora and better Department stores.
Mary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This fragrance was quite lovely. I purchased the rollerball version of it so I could take it in my purse. It's a lighter scent but it's just enough that you can tell it's there. You don't need to re-apply, even through an 8 hour work day. I would definitely buy this again.
sophia v.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Dolce & Gabbana the one has such a pleasant and lasting smell. It smells of vanilla and cinnamon mixed together, so it has a sweet yet spicy smell to it. I've gotten so many compliments on this fragrance, it's one of my favorites!
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA
I absolutely adore this scent. I am terrible at describing scents so I won't even try, but you know when you wear a scent and you just feel it is "you"? This one is totally me. I have the roller ball and want to buy the full size.
Josh B.
Lafayette, LA
I love dolce & gabana the one it is one of the more manly sents but I love it and I think any guy out there would love this because it smells amazing
Taylor R.
Tampa
Favorite men's cologne omg! Sexy and different than what most guys wear. This is light enough it won't overpower but strong enough to lay all day!
Alicia R.
Modesto, CA
Remarkable very sweet makes you feel beautiful and remarkable ready for a night out last all day and night all the way to the next day
Marty S.
This will make any man smell yummy! This scent is so good! I would recommend this to any girl trying to find her guy a cologne!!
Amanda S.
Takoma Park, MD
I bought to have as a present to my dad, and he loves. The fragrance spent all day. It's good quality and great fragrance
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
I like it but I think I'm not going to bought again, because it's expensive and I really don't love it that much

back