BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A glossy, decadent nail lacquer formulated for the fullest and richest coverage in an imaginative palette of irresistible colors, from nude to provocative shades. This sumptous palette of sophisticated shades focuses on high-pearl and color intensity, offering long-lasting, beaming hues. With a slick, easy application and patent shine, this nail lacquer glides on effortlessly for full and rich coverage. "The resurgence of more intense nail colours provides the opportunity for experimentation. My favourite is to create a French manicure using two intense shades. You could try painting the nails with Dahlia then using Gold or Stromboli just at the tips."—Global Creative Advisor Pat McGrath

• Where can I buy this product ? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking to change up my polish routine... how is this f...3 Answers
  • This looks lovely. Is this product and specific easy to find in s...1 Answers
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Lover
This brand is the same name brand as the other nail polishes from any drug store. they all work the same
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Stromboli
This is a gorgeous color, but it is not worth the price to buy something this high end. You can get comparable color and lasting with an OPI or an essie color for a third of the price. Shame on you D&G for your lame marketing strategy.
Essi H.
Lohja
Review for: Dahlia
This up coming fall this color will be amazing. It covers my nails easy and stays in palace one week almost. It is pretty hard to take off like any dark polish.
Lucy M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Grey Pearl
Love this nail color! it is absolutely perfect for fall! you will not regret this purchase- it is a good value and paints on very nicely.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: Grey Pearl
This nail polish color is so pretty! I absolutely love it & it dries fast !
Kimberly C.
Review for: Red
This is a must on fall I love the colour, it'd quite expensive but it's worth it !
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Review for: Midnight
Very beautiful color and goes on smoothly. Although, the polish is rather pricey, you get what you pay for.
Alma M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Dahlia
Gorgeous color and very strong shade! Dolce & Gabbana is always a win! My favorite shade thus far!
Hannah R.
Commerce Twp, MI
Review for: Dahlia
This nail polish is to die for!! The color is so amazing and the product just glides onto the nail. I usually go for a bright summer color when doing my nails but this is such a great color for fall and winter!
Diana L.
Review for: Dahlia
This color is beyond beautiful! I like soft colors. But this is a Yes! Totally recommend this.
Shannon K.
Vancouver, WY
I've been looking to change up my polish routine... how is this for a novice? is it quick dry?
Darrian T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried their line of polishes. I've only tried their perfumes and I loved them. Should I try it??
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this product ?
Cassie M.
Oberlin, OH
How much would something like this be?
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone else tried it ?