BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A glossy, decadent nail lacquer formulated for the fullest and richest coverage in an imaginative palette of irresistible colors, from nude to provocative shades. This sumptous palette of sophisticated shades focuses on high-pearl and color intensity, offering long-lasting, beaming hues. With a slick, easy application and patent shine, this nail lacquer glides on effortlessly for full and rich coverage. "The resurgence of more intense nail colours provides the opportunity for experimentation. My favourite is to create a French manicure using two intense shades. You could try painting the nails with Dahlia then using Gold or Stromboli just at the tips."—Global Creative Advisor Pat McGrath

• Where can I buy this product ? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking to change up my polish routine... how is this f...3 Answers
  • This looks lovely. Is this product and specific easy to find in s...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: Grey Pearl
This nail polish color is so pretty! I absolutely love it & it dries fast !
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Dahlia
This color is gorgeous and it lasts forever on my nails. I love it so much.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Review for: Red
Love the deep red color - it is the classic "fall" red. The lacquer goes on smooth, without being too thick. With a good bottom coat, and a shiny top coat, my nails remain manicured for a good two weeks without chipping.
Priscila P.
Priscila P.
Review for: Midnight
This is thin is amazing. The color is spectacular and goes on smooth. It last for a long time. I love it!
I was really impressed with the color payoff. It might seem expensive bt it is worth it!
I recommended to anyone.
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
Review for: True White
The off white shade is incredibly unique. The texture is thick and it provides a solid finish which I think is useful when it comes to bold colors like this. I love it. A must have.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Review for: Red
Wow I want to give this product a try the color looks amazing and it's the perfect color I Gatta go get me one asap
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Review for: Dahlia
So worth buying it's a great color love how it looks perfect for fall and winter and great for all skin color
Ashalee S.
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Review for: Midnight
Very beautiful color and goes on smoothly. Although, the polish is rather pricey, you get what you pay for.
Kennedy F.
Kennedy F.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: Red
Color is beautiful and looks especially good for the autumn and even winter time!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Red
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the color loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the product! Go get you one:)!!!!!!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Vancouver, WY
I've been looking to change up my polish routine... how is this for a novice? is it quick dry?
Darrian T.
Darrian T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried their line of polishes. I've only tried their perfumes and I loved them. Should I try it??
Angela V.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this product ?
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Oberlin, OH
How much would something like this be?
Fiorella C.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone else tried it ?