Dolce & Gabbana The Lipstick Shine Lipstick uploaded by Michele S.
6 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A high-shine lipstick that is the perfect balance between lipstick and lip gloss. Add lustre and volume to your lips with the magic of semisheer color. This ultralight formula combines color and light to impart a look of ethereal sensuality and feminine glamour. "These formulas are extremely wearable and allow you to experiment with a brighter or darker shade without committing to the undeniable impact of a matte high-coverage formula. This lipstick has a translucent moist finish that feels comfortable and allows for less precision in application." —Pat McGrath, Global Creative Advisor

Shapna A.
Shapna A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 105 Magnifica 3.5G 0.12Oz, Love 136, Baby Darling 145
Love this colors. I got the sample sizes and I loved it. Baby darling love are my favorite colors . It's long lasting . Hope to buy more products and it has nice packaging
Elizabeth p.
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing formula! Super smooth and silky! Reasonable price and last me forever! One of my favorite lipsticks too use!
Jayda M.
Jayda M.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Violet 100
I brought this for my mom as a present for Christmas and you cant pay to her to put it down!!! It is a very pretty color and I'm considering buying it for myself.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Review for: Baby Darling 145
In love this lipstick. it is so perfect for easy pick me up on a rushed morning. it's a natural color so it's not to obvious and is so smooth and applies so nicely. I always have some on hand 😘😘😘😘
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Review for: Love 136
Don't get fool, they are small - what I kind like to put in my bag to regular days. And this color is shy, what you can of course go to matte color putting some baby power on it :)
Kelsey  W.
Kelsey W.
Review for: Fascination 165
Great lipstick! Its very creamy and stayed on my lips most of the day although I did have to touch up every few hours
Renee R.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Fascination 165
Very pretty, high quality lipstick that applies well and lasts a long time. I love all of the different shade choices.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
My lips never looked better than with dolce & gabbana Lipstick Baby Darling
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Review for: Delicate 53
The formula is so so but the color is fabulous. i love this lipstick. would repurchase
MizFabulousity F.
MizFabulousity F.
Review for: Baby Darling 145
I love the colors and the translucent moist lips I get while wearing this lipstick.
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
What are your favorite lip color..