Dolce & Gabbana The Lipstick Classic Cream Lipstick uploaded by Samantha C.Dolce & Gabbana The Lipstick Classic Cream Lipstick uploaded by Arya A.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A cream lipstick for sublimely sensual lips. The Classic Cream Lipstick's luxurious formulation provides bold color that is both provocative and disarming. With smoothness that exudes sensuality, this truly sublime lipstick glides along the lips with a moisturizing, color-consistent application. Each shade is as rich and passionate as it is feminine. "Apply lip color then blot with a tissue after application to help set the color. Then, reapply lipstick. The result is a significantly more intense color effect. It's a great method to use when you want to draw attention to the lips." —Pat McGrath, Global Creative Advisor

Dolce & Gabbana The Lipstick Classic Cream Lipstick
  • "Beautiful lipstick! A slightly darker pink that glides on smooth and lasts a long time! Also very creamy and luxurious! " in 16 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick for that everyday look, super moisturizing and ultra flattering on many skin tones!" in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect high end nude for my skin tone i love it. It's long lasting and very hydrating " in 5 reviews
Arya A.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Dahlia 320 more...
I discovered this lipstick while searching for a wine coloured one and as you can see I almost finished it! It is hands-down the best formula I have ever laid my hands on. You can apply it with a brush and blend for a soft natural look or apply the stick itself for a radiant sexy wine red. It is creamy but not sticky, it stays on long enough but you don’t have to scrub your lips to death to take it off. It is everything I want in a lip product. My only problem with this product is, it melts rather easily in anywhere that is warm and the odor is stronger than I would like. Other than all that it is my favourite lipstick!
Choubaila M.
Review for: 235 Charm, Shocking 255, Cinnamon 49, Sunset 250, Soft 75, Venere 236, Tease 215, Princess 225, Mandorla 54, Red 200, 115 Glam 3.5G 0.12Oz, Nude 50, Daring 310, Seduction 70, Sublime 120 more...
Hi,I wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of your company.I've been a long time buyer of [product, service] and can't imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I'd add a little sunshine. 🙂You're doing great work, it's appreciated in our house, and I wanted to say thanks.I don't know if you have any samples or coupons you could send my way but I'd be most appreciative to try more of your products.The applicator for both of these shades is a preferred pointy doe-foot. The only complaint I have regarding it is that the hole in the middle of the applicator makes for depositing product (onto a clean palette, for example) rather tedious. However, the way I maintain my liquid lipsticks isn't similar to the everyday user, so that shouldn't be an issue for generally anyone else.
Compared to other liquid to matte lipsticks I have trialed, the formula is rather sticky and gooey before it completely sets. Both shades take quite some time to set (as you can see for the red shade, Pioneer, I shot the swatch pic before it set completely). They do eventually dry down and stay put for great wear. I personally really like that even after it sets, the formula doesn't stick to itself and/or peels off from rubbing your lips together. As a liquid lipstick formula, I find it extremely comfortable to wear. I didn't get any wear from just drinking water. And when I tested during a meal, there was minimal wear on the inner portions of my lips, which is common even for liquid lipsticks.

I didn't find the formula to have any offensive scents, the light fragrance is kind of fruity? (I'm not too great with describing smells.) It definitely isn't overpowering to me. Any stickiness to the formula definitely goes away after it completely sets. I found both shades to be relatively forgiving in terms of settling into dry patches or lines on my lips, as they didn't make either more obvious after application. The first time I tested Lover, I was impressed as I didn't even bother exfoliating prior to applying.

I was also pleasantly surprised that the application wasn't patchy, it was very smooth and didn't streak or smear around while doing so (even with my mistakes).

I don't enjoy most drugstore makeup products, but I really like the two shades I got to test out. Lover is very flattering, and Pioneer is  great red that doesn't pull orange on me. The formula for these two lipsticks are better than some higher end liquid lipsticks I own.

(attached are macro lip swatches on myself: shades were minimally lined along the outer edges with Kat von D Beauty Everlasting Lip Liner shades in Lovecraft and Outlaw;
both Maybelline samples were received complimentary c/o Influenster; all opinions are my own)
Like This?2Received free from InfluensterLaura J.94 reviewsBeauty Junkie Expert
Level 4June 26, 2017, 3:08 p.m
Review for: LoverYALL this stuff. I don't think I can rave about it enough. I received the color Lover which I can describe as a Wine color. It has purple undertones and looks pretty good on fair skin. The packaging is sleek and very modern. Definitely different than most products out right now which makes it stand out. The formula is super creamy, glides on pretty well, and the applicator compliments the product. I always swatch my voxbox products because I like knowing how they are before I put them to use. I swatched this and was really surprised. It glides on like a gloss, dries down Matte, and I could not get the stuff off. I tried water, didn't work, soap and water, slightly worked, finally had to scrub the remainder off with a make up remover wipe and even then there was color on my hand. I had a dinner that night so I thought why not test it with some food?! I put the color on, and let me tell y'all what all I ate.Please note that dinner was at 8, I put the color on at 330-4 o'clock ish and ate a meal before dinner because I was starving. I ate a full sloppy joe, mac n cheese, chips and queso, and downed a whole margarita. There was NOTHING on my fork that I ate the mac n cheese with, NOTHING on my margarita straw, and this is what my lips looked like when I got home about 8 hours later. Yes I'm slightly duckfacing to show where the product did come off of, but nothing really stays on the inner part of your mouth. I am not someone who drinks a ton of water and I find the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks very drying. Not really the case with this product. I know it looks super drying in the photo, but honestly it isn't. It's not hydrating, but not drying. It's just kinda there. It also didn't really flake off like other liquid lip colors I have tried. Now, you're probably wondering why I have assigned it 4 stars when I have raved about it. I have found one flaw.
Tanya V.
Review for: Red Royal 622 more...
This is one of my Favorite lipsticks ever! It is really pricy but the quality of this product is just breath taking. It glides on perfectly, pigmentation of this lipstick is amazing. Supper comfortable on the lips and it is one of my favorite red shades.
If you are looking to splurge of a lipstick you should try this one!!!
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
Dolce & Gabbana lipstick has a very rich color. It is long lasting lipstick. It really met my expectations and photos with this lipstick look amazing. I would definitely recommend it to you!
Ariane M.
Poderoso!!!!!Vemelhão intensso 😍 Sabe aquela senssaaçao de chamar a atenção ??? Gata senti com ele !!! Mais não consegui encontrá-lo. Usei apenas algumas vezes de uma maquiadora amiga minha!
Nyara M.
Lisboa
Review for: Cosmopolitan 237 more...
É um dos melhores Batons do mundo os lábios ficam cremosos e macios A sua textura suave . Eu super recommendo .💄
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Iconic 210 more...
I received this gem as a gift. Such a versatile color, I've worn it everywhere. Night and day great color.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Mandorla 54 more...
My mother loves this color and the fact that it lasts all day and it gives you a matte look. She shares it with me and I totally agree I recommend it I need to buy more colors because we both Love it so Much.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Goddess 150 more...
One of the best lipsticks out there. Great color and texture for any lip texture type
Ivannys M.
Review for: Goddess 150 more...
Esta marca es lo máximo. sus labiales muy buenos y los tonos o colores no se quedan atras
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Is this worth the price?
Merima B.
Are these worth the money? do they last a while on the lips?
Tleatha S.
Kingsland, AR
Lip stick don't stay on my lips well. Was wondering how well this stays on for others
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
With what colors should I wear with this lipstick.. I'm thinking of going natural.. but i don't know ..?
Dana M.
What's your favorite lip liner and lip gloss for this?