16 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A lip liner designed for ultimate precision. Control, customize, and accentuate your lip look. With a superior brush applicator, this lip liner balances softness with precision for well-defined lips that pop. "My rule for lip liner is that when it is darker than lipstick, it is dated! Try to match liner as closely as possible to the lipstick for a modern lip look. I like to apply lip liner through a series of inward strokes, which helps blend the liner into the lip color." —Pat McGrath, Global Creative Advisor

Buy on Nordstrom
Yaritza V.
Yaritza V.
Denver, CO
Review for: Dahlia 4
I love this lip liner!!! Its long lasting and isn't too harsh on your lips like other lip liners I have tried! Theres multiple color which I absolutely love. Hope this helped you out a bit
Layali S.
Layali S.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Dahlia 4
Long lasting and smudge free ! My #1 top lip liner ever. Very easy to apply and mess free. Great buy
Kristal E.
Kristal E.
Review for: Dahlia 4
Love this liner! I don't normally repurchase a much higher end product unless it's worth and let's just say I just bought my second one. The packaging is beautiful and it applies nice. You will be pleased for sure.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Stay put!

Dolce has gorgeous liners that glide like a dream and stay put! The packaging is extra yummy as it's considered luxury make up! Has a lovely brush end which maybe used for blending. Even great for applying a nice dolce lipstick with to have the perfect pout!
christina d.
christina d.
Zachary, LA
Review for: Dahlia 4
I 100% recommend this product. It stays on all day and can be worn day or night depending on the look and application.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Dahlia 4
I really love this Dolce & gabbana lipliner. It stays on for the whole day. It was actually my first time using it and I was very satisfied with it.
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Review for: Dahlia 4
I LOVE this lip liner so much.Its so easy to use and fast to apply.It doesn't smudge at all and it last all day.
Mikinzi Z.
Mikinzi Z.
Huntington , WV
Review for: Dahlia 4
I am so in love with this Dolce & Gabbana lip liner. It is so long lasting. & worth every penny! It glides on and stays in place, which is so important to me. The packaging is so glam fab! This will be your go to liner as soon as you get it.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Review for: Dahlia 4
I absolutely love the Dolce & Gabbana Lip Liner. It is so easy to apply and the packaging is just stunning. The variety of colors is quite impressive too. I am definitely going to purchase this product in other colors.
Victoria i.
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Dahlia 4
This lip liner is really good, it helps a lot. It lasts a long time too. Definitely recommend this product
Tania d.
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Este producto es bueno ?
Asmaa B.
Asmaa B.
What is the real color of the lipliner