Dolce & Gabbana The Lipgloss Ultra-Shine Lipgloss uploaded by Morgan P.Dolce & Gabbana The Lipgloss Ultra-Shine Lipgloss uploaded by Abby K.Dolce & Gabbana The Lipgloss Ultra-Shine Lipgloss uploaded by Amber N.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A high-shine lip gloss that imparts a dewy glass look in a variety of iridescent finishes and reflective shimmers. Vamp and seduce with a high-beam smirk. Available in a palette of illuminating naturals and dramatic shades, the Ultra-Shine Lipgloss has a fluid texture that glides on in a perfect combination of smoothness and shine. "The golden pearl and iridescent shades can be used to highlight the centre of lips for a fuller-looking pout. Gold Lipgloss is a great accent for warm-toned lipsticks and to offset a tan in summer, whilst Seduction Lipgloss creates the perfect nude lip. For quick, on-the-go use, the Lipgloss can be used day or night by itself or layered over the Lipliner or the Classic Lipstick for full show-stopping glamour." —Pat McGrath see more...

Dolce & Gabbana The Lipgloss Ultra-Shine Lipgloss
  • "So bight I love it does fade away easy but what lip gloss didn't it so glossy I love mostly wear on nights out " in 12 reviews
  • "Great brand and one of my favorite products by them. Love this color. The feel is smooth and it lasts a long time. " in 4 reviews
Nicole J.
Garden City, GA
Love it, goes on smooth, stays on for a long time and looks great. the price is a bit much though.
tae b.
Haines City, FL
If you love lip gloss I would consider trying thus you will not be wasting your money its always go to try new products
Amanda A.
I love this! It is the best ever! It is very shiny and beautiful! It stands out and can go with almost any outfit.
Trisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
This lip gloss makes your lip very shiny but its very nice, feels good on your lip..totally worth it
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
A great lip plumper! Doesn't leave my lips really shiny or sticky. The gloss doesn't have a nasty taste like some glosses do. Love that it can be used with or without lip gloss and it's perfect for day or night.
Kazmir P.
Richmond, Bc
It was not as pigmented as I thought it would be when I got this from a relative. It sure is really glossy but I forgot the name of the colour I got but it was almost like a burgundy colour when it's in the bottle but when I put it on it is almost 2 shades lighter. I have to put 2-3 layers on to kind of get the colour I want but by then I will look like I dipped my lips into olive oil.
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
Review for: Intense Colour Lipgloss Delicious 73 more...
This is a very good lip gloss but the price is way too much! I can find a lip gloss like this at cvs for way cheaper. Its still nice and easy to apply and it smells great
athena c.
North Bonneville, WA
I love this product. I use it anytime I want a little shimmer. It goes great with nearly everything.
Patricia D.
The color isn't really a color its more of a shine lip gloss with a tiny bit of color and it didn't really stay on for the moisture and shine
Kaitlyn G.
Review for: Nude 60, Candy 80, Intense Colour Lipgloss Raspberry 65, Purple Passion 157 more...
Beutifull colors. Moisturizers for lips. They are also sparkly an pretty. And they don't cost much. This is my first time. I bought it at Macy's I think. Or Walmart. I would buy it agian if I could. I would buy it for a freind to
Selena S.
glasow, uk
Is this lip gloss sticky ?????
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if the texture of this gloss is super sticky?
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
What's the best gloss you have ever worn? Is it all about color or shine?
Ally H.
Does this stay all day???
ella  m.
What color do you like to wear on an every day basis for lip color?