Dolce & Gabbana The Lipgloss Ultra-Shine Lipgloss uploaded by Abby K.Dolce & Gabbana The Lipgloss Ultra-Shine Lipgloss uploaded by Amber N.
13 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A high-shine lip gloss that imparts a dewy glass look in a variety of iridescent finishes and reflective shimmers. Vamp and seduce with a high-beam smirk. Available in a palette of illuminating naturals and dramatic shades, the Ultra-Shine Lipgloss has a fluid texture that glides on in a perfect combination of smoothness and shine. "The golden pearl and iridescent shades can be used to highlight the centre of lips for a fuller-looking pout. Gold Lipgloss is a great accent for warm-toned lipsticks and to offset a tan in summer, whilst Seduction Lipgloss creates the perfect nude lip. For quick, on-the-go use, the Lipgloss can be used day or night by itself or layered over the Lipliner or the Classic Lipstick for full show-stopping glamour." —Pat McGrath see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Capri G.
Capri G.
Owasso, OK
I hate to say this but I will not repurchase this :( it's easy to apply and all, and the color is really cute, but it's super sticky and doesn't last long at all to me. It's one of those lipsticks you have to reapply all throughout the day. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but I'll stick to my Kylie Jenner lip glosses!
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
Covington
Review for: Intense Colour Lipgloss Secret 136
This product is luxurious in the lip gloss world! Some of my friends got this for me as a gift and it looks gorgeous on the lips and goes well with my skin complexion. A red lip just screams bold and fiesty and I'm in love!
Anna M.
Anna M.
This lipgloss is tooo dieeeee for! I'm not sure of the name of the color I use but I'm in love with it! The shade of pink goes perfect with every outfit AND it's affordable
Nathaly G.
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
Review for: Intense Colour Lipgloss Delicious 73
This is a very good lip gloss but the price is way too much! I can find a lip gloss like this at cvs for way cheaper. Its still nice and easy to apply and it smells great
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Intense Colour Lipgloss Vibrant 143
Omg i loved this Lipgloss, by Dolce&Gabbana.Its very Pigmented, and it's a very bold and smooth texture. By the way ,I love this shade.
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
el cajon, California
Me gusta mucho los colores son variados y huele delicioso pero deja una textura algo pegajosa realmente no compraría uno de nuevo
Erika W.
Erika W.
San Mateo, CA
It Smells really amazing and I really love the color! 😍😍😍😍😍 I also see it in stores and I really want own one in my voxbox!!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Review for: Intense Colour Lipgloss Secret 136
This gloss is amazing, great pigment and easy to apply! Not sticky between lips but makes them look full! Great product!
Review for: Intense Colour Lipgloss Secret 136
This is an amazing gloss! I'm in love with the ways the color looks! It's so intensifying ! The packaging is so nice
Angelica  A.
Angelica A.
Cathedral City, CA
Review for: Intense Colour Lipgloss Vibrant 143
Very pigmented it's an amazing beauty product I love it so dang much! It's available at Sephora and it's amZing!
Selena S.
Selena S.
glasow, uk
Is this lip gloss sticky ?????
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if the texture of this gloss is super sticky?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
What's the best gloss you have ever worn? Is it all about color or shine?
Ally H.
Ally H.
Does this stay all day???
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on your lips? Is it long lasting?