BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A fluid foundation with the matte-adapt complex that self-corrects to provide an impeccable, even coverage. This adaptable fluid foundation contains the matte-adapt complex that autocorrects at the first signs of imperfection to preserve the integrity of the foundation film all day long. Its velvety texture translates into a smooth matte finish that is seamlessly tailored to the skin.

• Whats the average price of this and is it full coverage2 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this foundation?2 Answers
  • Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of prime...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Erica Mari S.
This foundation still amazes me. It last such a long time and it isn't drying at all. I have combination/oily skin and I only have to blot once or twice depending on how long I'm out. It's about $75 with tax but worth every penny. My holy grail ♡
Vanessa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Warm Rose 130 1 oz
I recently purchased this foundation and its amazing! I only apply once in the morning, and that's it! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Park J.
Ha Noi
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Almond 150
It looks super nice look always. I have very elegant packaging elegant and noble noble beauty extremely guarantee you super outstanding. The body is glass to see clearly inside but nhé but be careful when using nhé not broken is we lose money oan. This upper part is yellow so it looks very nice and good eyesight. The idea is to spray the side easy to get to adjust the amount of cream to take. Help me not to be taken too much that lead to waste. I feel soft cream smooth, comfortable to use not uncomfortable or clogged pores. Notice that the cream cover pretty well cover the acne on his face. I use super help to make my makeup more radiant offline. I like you very much.
Elaf A.
Baghdad
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Rose Beige 140 1 oz
I love all the products of the world especially this product. It is wonderful and a good type. It is my favorite and beloved and I hope to have a large number of it so I always keep trying it.
Esra M.
Hawali
I do like this foundation it's really give me a mat finish I wear it from day to night it's give me full coverage I buy it from Sephora kuwait it's not too expensive in between. There a similar one not that much it's urban decay all nighter
Ashly N.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Nautral Glow 100 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Natural Beige 120 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Warm Rose 130, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Beige 120 1.014 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Creamy 80 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Caramel 110 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Beige 78 1 oz
Covers blemishes really good! I love it! Works for both oily and dry skin! It does last a long time before it starts to absorb! Applies easily! Really good coverage!
abby k.
i love this product, it is creamy and has great coverage. very easy to blend. lasts almost all day with a primer. this product is amazing for the price. it is very cheap making this such a great score.
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
I love that full coverage foundation on my skin! I use this specially on the summer time when I have a more oily to combination skin. When it comes o this kind of full coverage foundation I use a light primer so I can have some moist on my skin while I have that full coverage. I apply this foundation with my flat kabuki brush because it's easier to apply when it's a full coverage foundation. This foundation lasted me for a long time! I really recommend this!
Culture S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great medium to full coverage. Easy to blend out. Found the perfect shade for my skin. Looked great all day, even in the heat!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite matte, liquid foundation. It's thin and smooth but provides great coverage. A little goes a long way. The price is between $65 - $70 and worth every penny. It keeps you matte all day with little to no blotting or touch ups!
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
Can this be used on dry skin
heather e.
tulare, ca
How does this makeup work? good? bad? do you have to use a lot?
Brittany S.
Ochlocknee, GA
How much is this product come by?
Reneta H.
Mountain Grove, MO
Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of primer do you use with it??
Jennifer  J.
What do you rate this foundation from a 1-10?