BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A fluid foundation with the matte-adapt complex that self-corrects to provide an impeccable, even coverage. This adaptable fluid foundation contains the matte-adapt complex that autocorrects at the first signs of imperfection to preserve the integrity of the foundation film all day long. Its velvety texture translates into a smooth matte finish that is seamlessly tailored to the skin.

• Whats the average price of this and is it full coverage2 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this foundation?2 Answers
  • Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of prime...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
daniela s.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Beige 78 1.014 oz
Not my favorite. dried my skin out a little too much and i know its matte so that is expected since i have dry skin, but didn't work for me
alexandria S.
Davison , MI
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Soft Sable 180 1 oz
Personally love this product, it is pricey but worth it in my opinion! I have always struggled with finding the right face makeup to cover up breakouts, this is the one you want!
Park J.
Ha Noi
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Almond 150
It looks super nice look always. I have very elegant packaging elegant and noble noble beauty extremely guarantee you super outstanding. The body is glass to see clearly inside but nhé but be careful when using nhé not broken is we lose money oan. This upper part is yellow so it looks very nice and good eyesight. The idea is to spray the side easy to get to adjust the amount of cream to take. Help me not to be taken too much that lead to waste. I feel soft cream smooth, comfortable to use not uncomfortable or clogged pores. Notice that the cream cover pretty well cover the acne on his face. I use super help to make my makeup more radiant offline. I like you very much.
Elaf A.
Baghdad
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Rose Beige 140 1 oz
I love all the products of the world especially this product. It is wonderful and a good type. It is my favorite and beloved and I hope to have a large number of it so I always keep trying it.
Esra M.
Hawali
I do like this foundation it's really give me a mat finish I wear it from day to night it's give me full coverage I buy it from Sephora kuwait it's not too expensive in between. There a similar one not that much it's urban decay all nighter
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Nautral Glow 100 1 oz
Worth the money! I don't have any skin problems what so ever, but this gives my tired face more awake, aware, and glowing. Really smooth texture to it. I only put about a quarter size on the back of my hand, then get a damp beauty blender and lightly dab it on my face. Just amazing
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
I love that full coverage foundation on my skin! I use this specially on the summer time when I have a more oily to combination skin. When it comes o this kind of full coverage foundation I use a light primer so I can have some moist on my skin while I have that full coverage. I apply this foundation with my flat kabuki brush because it's easier to apply when it's a full coverage foundation. This foundation lasted me for a long time! I really recommend this!
Victoria Z.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Creamy 80 1.014 oz
My fav foundation base of all, love itt!!! But his consistence is a little greasy I used when I got to for a marry or something like that. You got to choose your ideal skin tone. Is long lasting if you use a primer. Totaly recommend to girls who have some imperfections on your face!
Aksa T.
England west Yorkshire
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Almond 150 1 oz
This foundation is a little bit on the pricey side but moneys worth buy.. for all skin combinations for flawless looking glowy skin ... great shades perfect for all types of skin colours x
Asail A.
Kuwait, Sabahiya
I don't use it because i don't use foundation but my friend does and she loves it its her fave and she buys 3 at a time because she loves it
heather e.
tulare, ca
How does this makeup work? good? bad? do you have to use a lot?
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
Can this be used on dry skin
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats the average price of this and is it full coverage
Brittany S.
Ochlocknee, GA
How much is this product come by?
Jennifer  J.
What do you rate this foundation from a 1-10?