30 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A fluid foundation with the matte-adapt complex that self-corrects to provide an impeccable, even coverage. This adaptable fluid foundation contains the matte-adapt complex that autocorrects at the first signs of imperfection to preserve the integrity of the foundation film all day long. Its velvety texture translates into a smooth matte finish that is seamlessly tailored to the skin.

• Whats the average price of this and is it full coverage2 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this foundation?2 Answers
  • Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of primer ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Classic 60
Absolutely love this foundation I can't say enough about this product, when applying, the foundation just glides onto the skin, and gives you a,"glow from within look" I would definitely recommend this for my oily girls out there.
daniela s.
daniela s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Beige 78 1.014 oz
Not my favorite. dried my skin out a little too much and i know its matte so that is expected since i have dry skin, but didn't work for me
alexandria S.
alexandria S.
Davison , MI
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Soft Sable 180 1 oz
Personally love this product, it is pricey but worth it in my opinion! I have always struggled with finding the right face makeup to cover up breakouts, this is the one you want!
Tavia s.
Tavia s.
Flint, MI
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Warm Rose 130
I just bought this and it was my first time trying it & this as to be my favorite foundation it's better then Mac to me it really gives a matte finish and it make your face soft it doesn't feel heavy it's a soft feel to it
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Niles, OH
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Bisque 75 1.014 oz
Loooove this! I don't typically like liquid foundation but I love this. It feels very light but it gives great coverage. As long as you match it correctly with your skin it won't leave you orange. Just a little pricey for a small amount.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Dolce & Gabbana foundation is great. It provides full coverage makeup without being heavy. It is a matte finish which leaves my skin feeling beautiful and soft.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Caramel 110 1.014 oz
Love this product!!!! Feels like I have nothing on-and doesn't dry out my skin. This was the first "high end" product that I had purchased and it lives up to the price and standards! I would recommend this to anybody who wants perfect coverage without the shine!!!
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Nautral Glow 100 1 oz
Excellent product, helps your skin, leaving a soft and delicious feeling. is bright for important occasions makes you feel a diva. I loved
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Beige 120 1.014 oz
I am absolutely head over heels in love with this foundation. Yes, this on the pricier side and costs more than half a hundred dollars; however, I truly believe that you should spend more on a foundation that works for you. Anyway, I have combination skin, so as the day progresses, my skin tends to get super oily. This didn't do that. I wore it for about 8 hours, and it did not budge or fade. I did set it with a setting powder, but after that I didn't need to blot or powder my face again. Definitely gave me a matte finish :)
lizbeth t.
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Worth every penny! !leaves my face soft with a great clean look with a little touch of glow.
hafiza k.
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
Can this be used on dry skin
heather e.
heather e.
tulare, ca
How does this makeup work? good? bad? do you have to use a lot?
Reneta H.
Reneta H.
Mountain Grove, MO
Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of primer do you use with it??
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats the average price of this and is it full coverage
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
What is the consistency of this foundation?