BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A fluid foundation with the matte-adapt complex that self-corrects to provide an impeccable, even coverage. This adaptable fluid foundation contains the matte-adapt complex that autocorrects at the first signs of imperfection to preserve the integrity of the foundation film all day long. Its velvety texture translates into a smooth matte finish that is seamlessly tailored to the skin.

• Whats the average price of this and is it full coverage2 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this foundation?2 Answers
  • Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of prime...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Fatima A.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Almond 150
I never use this brand but friend use everyday and I love the way her face skyn look like I hope one day have the opportunity to buy.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Bisque 75 1.014 oz
I love a good matte foundation. I apply it with a make up sponge because the oils in your fingers can make it run funny. It looks wonderful. Way better than any drugstore knock off.
Ellen W.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Beige 120 1.014 oz
Great coverage, build able, not too heavy feeling and with SPF 20 in it you can't go wrong with this foundation. The price can be high but you will notice a difference
Vanessa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Warm Rose 130 1 oz
I recently purchased this foundation and its amazing! I only apply once in the morning, and that's it! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Casey Y.
Shelby, OH
I really like this foundation because it makes my face look smooth and soft. It stays on my face all day and doesn't make my face look dry.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Nautral Glow 100 1 oz
Excellent product, helps your skin, leaving a soft and delicious feeling. is bright for important occasions makes you feel a diva. I loved
Paola M.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Classic 60
This foundation is like one of the best foundation I've used. My skin is really dry, but sometimes it gets oily. With this foundation makes everything looks on point.
Ashley B.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Bronze 144 1.014 oz
Love the matte finish of this foundation. if you don't apply a moisturizer prior to applying it it may become a little drying but its flawless full coverage for me
maria e.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Caramel 110 1 oz
I have never tried this product but would love to try something new...maybe this would be something that wo uldnt break me out.
Karen N.
Dresden, TN
I love this product. It is full coverage for an all day flawless look. And I like that it has sunscreen in it. A little pricey but worth the money.
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
Can this be used on dry skin
heather e.
tulare, ca
How does this makeup work? good? bad? do you have to use a lot?
Brittany S.
Ochlocknee, GA
How much is this product come by?
Reneta H.
Mountain Grove, MO
Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of primer do you use with it??
Jennifer  J.
What do you rate this foundation from a 1-10?