BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A fluid foundation with the matte-adapt complex that self-corrects to provide an impeccable, even coverage. This adaptable fluid foundation contains the matte-adapt complex that autocorrects at the first signs of imperfection to preserve the integrity of the foundation film all day long. Its velvety texture translates into a smooth matte finish that is seamlessly tailored to the skin.

• Whats the average price of this and is it full coverage2 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this foundation?2 Answers
  • Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of prime...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Khapri S.
East earl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Soft Tan 160 1 oz
This foundation is increadable and it's so nice it fits you skin very well make you face look natural
Magdalena L.
Excelente base es increíble el acabado queda natural vale la pena la compra de este producto
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Amber 148 1 oz
Loved this product! Was super easy to apply and I apply with a flat top kabuki to buff into the skin. This product has worked best with a brush application.Using a beauty blender does also work wonders.The price range is a bit high but if you are looking for this product specifically you know the range you are getting yourself into.I think it is worth the splurge it is one of my most trusted foundations in my makeup. Long lasting doesn't cling to dry spots at all nor does it break apart around my nose area like some do. They have 15 different shades which I think is the perfect amount. I think they covered a wide range including different undertones. I am very fair skin toned and and i am the second to lightest shade which is "creamy 80" so someone even lighter than me has a shade which i rare! Over all great product the caters to many customers.
Crystal c.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Glow 100
I'm so Glad that i found the right one for my face. I've tried so many products from department store but nothing felt perfect for my skin. some people can feel it's so watery and doesn't look good on their face. but for me, after long long journey , i found the perfect one for me. it's so light , right after you apply it , it could be watery, but more you rub it gently on your skin, you can feel it's gorgeously absorbed to your skin. i love it . it last long for the rest of my day.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Money well spent!!! I have dry skin but my t-zone gets a little oily at time. This foundation is amazing. Feels so good on my skin. Light weight and such a beautiful glow. I tried applying it with my flat top sigma brush but I like applying it with my damp beauty blender. If you can budget for this foundation I'd say definitely give it a go.
abby k.
i love this product, it is creamy and has great coverage. very easy to blend. lasts almost all day with a primer. this product is amazing for the price. it is very cheap making this such a great score.
Denise G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I tried it out like 3 times and it was an awesome foundation. I liked that it stayed on all day and didn't tend to fade like clinique foundations tend to. At the end I opted on no purchasing in since it runs a bit on the expensive side so I stayed with my current foundation fro. ESTEE lauder.
Ashly N.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Nautral Glow 100 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Natural Beige 120 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Warm Rose 130, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Beige 120 1.014 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Creamy 80 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Caramel 110 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Beige 78 1 oz
Covers blemishes really good! I love it! Works for both oily and dry skin! It does last a long time before it starts to absorb! Applies easily! Really good coverage!
Michelinne C.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Beige 120 1.014 oz
I am absolutely head over heels in love with this foundation. Yes, this on the pricier side and costs more than half a hundred dollars; however, I truly believe that you should spend more on a foundation that works for you. Anyway, I have combination skin, so as the day progresses, my skin tends to get super oily. This didn't do that. I wore it for about 8 hours, and it did not budge or fade. I did set it with a setting powder, but after that I didn't need to blot or powder my face again. Definitely gave me a matte finish :)
Amanda C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Caramel 110 1.014 oz
Love this product!!!! Feels like I have nothing on-and doesn't dry out my skin. This was the first "high end" product that I had purchased and it lives up to the price and standards! I would recommend this to anybody who wants perfect coverage without the shine!!!
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
Can this be used on dry skin
heather e.
tulare, ca
How does this makeup work? good? bad? do you have to use a lot?
Brittany S.
Ochlocknee, GA
How much is this product come by?
Reneta H.
Mountain Grove, MO
Was wondering how this is on very oily skin??? What kind of primer do you use with it??
Jennifer  J.
What do you rate this foundation from a 1-10?