Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation

A fluid foundation with the matte-adapt complex that self-corrects to provide an impeccable, even coverage. This adaptable fluid foundation contains the matte-adapt complex that autocorrects at the first signs of imperfection to preserve the integrity of the foundation film all day long. Its velvety texture translates into a smooth matte finish that is seamlessly tailored to the skin.

Where can I purchase this? Has it been discontinued ?
what is the best natural finish foundation ?
What do you guys think of Dolce & Gabbana foundation? Worth the money?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation!
Port Jervis, NY
Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation uploaded by Lynn D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Soft Sable 180 1.014 oz
This foundation is ok. I like the texture and finish of it but after about 4 hours of wear it started to break apart on my forehead chin and upper lip even with primer and setting powder. Also it smells nice too. Not the best for oily skin women. It didn’t stay Matte very long.
Funkstown, MD
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I stocked up on 3 so I'll never run out. This applies perfectly on my combo skin and is very buildable. I have the one that is a luminous finish and I find that its satin. It lasts all day and applies like a dream. I highly highly recommend this. It is a bit pricey, but worth the price in my opinion. I've been using if for about 6 months now and I've only gotten just below halfway through the bottle.
Middletown, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Classic 60 1 oz
This has become my perfect foundation. It blends out so beautifully and makes my skin look flawless. It’s a lightweight foundation. With only setting spray it lasts all day with no budging. I highly recommend
Groton, CT
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Amber 148 1 oz
Loved this product! Was super easy to apply and I apply with a flat top kabuki to buff into the skin. This product has worked best with a brush application.Using a beauty blender does also work wonders.The price range is a bit high but if you are looking for this product specifically you know the range you are getting yourself into.I think it is worth the splurge it is one of my most trusted foundations in my makeup. Long lasting doesn't cling to dry spots at all nor does it break apart around my nose area like some do. They have 15 different shades which I think is the perfect amount. I think they covered a wide range including different undertones. I am very fair skin toned and and i am the second to lightest shade which is "creamy 80" so someone even lighter than me has a shade which i rare! Over all great product the caters to many customers.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Soft Tan 160 1 oz
I use this product every single month. I love how it looks on my skin. With it being a matte it doesn’t come off. Looks flawless. It it’s great for any type of skin’ I wouldTotally bit This again yes yes yes
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Nautral Glow 100 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Natural Beige 120 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Warm Rose 130, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Beige 120 1.014 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Creamy 80 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Caramel 110 1 oz, Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation Beige 78 1 oz
Covers blemishes really good! I love it! Works for both oily and dry skin! It does last a long time before it starts to absorb! Applies easily! Really good coverage!
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Beige 120 1.014 oz
I am absolutely head over heels in love with this foundation. Yes, this on the pricier side and costs more than half a hundred dollars; however, I truly believe that you should spend more on a foundation that works for you. Anyway, I have combination skin, so as the day progresses, my skin tends to get super oily. This didn't do that. I wore it for about 8 hours, and it did not budge or fade. I did set it with a setting powder, but after that I didn't need to blot or powder my face again. Definitely gave me a matte finish :)
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Natural Glow 100
I'm so Glad that i found the right one for my face. I've tried so many products from department store but nothing felt perfect for my skin. some people can feel it's so watery and doesn't look good on their face. but for me, after long long journey , i found the perfect one for me. it's so light , right after you apply it , it could be watery, but more you rub it gently on your skin, you can feel it's gorgeously absorbed to your skin. i love it . it last long for the rest of my day.
San Diego, CA
Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation uploaded by Erica Mari S.
This foundation still amazes me. It last such a long time and it isn't drying at all. I have combination/oily skin and I only have to blot once or twice depending on how long I'm out. It's about $75 with tax but worth every penny. My holy grail ♡
boston
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Caramel 110 1.014 oz
Love this product!!!! Feels like I have nothing on-and doesn't dry out my skin. This was the first "high end" product that I had purchased and it lives up to the price and standards! I would recommend this to anybody who wants perfect coverage without the shine!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...