BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A feather-light foundation that can be used wet or dry for a silk-like complexion or base of matte glamour. This ultralight foundation glides effortlessly onto skin. Its formulation allows for buildable coverage, with a choice of textures. When applied dry, it imparts a soft, sheer effect. When applied wet, the complexion receives richer coverage and a flawless velvet finish. Using the skin as a canvas, the Perfect Finish Powder Foundation brings natural radiance to the forefront. “Used dry, this foundation is matte on the skin. Apply foundation powder only where it’s needed, focusing on the center of the forehead, the sides and tip of the nose, the sides of the cheeks, and the centre of the chin. Leave the upper cheekbones, brow bones, and bridge of the nose bare for a natural-looking glow. In the summer, use dry to help maintain a fresh, composed complexion that controls shine and sweat. Used wet, the foundation provides exceptionally flawless coverage. Moisten the sponge applicator with water, then swipe it over the pressed powder in a circular motion. Begin by applying it to the under eyes and sides of the nose, blending the foundation out to the rest of the face, where less coverage is needed."—Pat McGrath, Global Creative Advisor

• this product make your makeup long lasting???1 Answers
Kelly j.
One serious coverage foundation powder. Can be used wet or dry. Super softly milled so it blends like a dream. Comes with great gold packaging that feels so fancy, has a nice velvet slip to protect the gorgeous packaging. Love the color selection. Would totally recommend
Sonia V.
It’s the best powder ever !!! I’ve been using it for more than 6 years now, I was lucky enough to buy it on the first week it was unveiled in Milan. Loved it , and when I saw it in LA I went mad, it’s a super light powder, it feels great and I will never change it again !
Carrie Ann C.
This pride is to expensive and it is junk. It creases and after a while my face was shiny. I have darker medium skin and the color availability stinks. It wears off and doesn't last long on oily skin. I wouldn't buy this again nor would i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and darker skin tones.
Chloe J.
Great product! It just doesn't really suit me for its price. The foundation is soft which is wonderful but then again for it's price I've seen better.
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
Really love this product gives you a beautiful afterlook i recommend it :)💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 -jenn
Husney A.
London
Stunning foundation! The Dolce and Gabanna Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation provides great coverage that lasts throughout the day. I purchased this foundation in Beige, which matches my yellow undertones perfectly. The formula is soft and creamy, almost like a whipped foundation and comes in a luxurious gold jar. I usually apply this using my fingers or a MAC foundation brush and the product is quite blendable and smooth. It leaves my skin glowing with a satin semi-matte finish. I would definitely re-purchase!
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
this product make your makeup long lasting???