BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A whisper-soft cream that creates a perfect complexion with an incredible feather-light texture. This foundation conceals imperfections for a smooth-looking surface and naturally glowing finish. Unerring attention to detail and advanced technology enhance the skin's natural radiance and beauty for a flawless complexion. Presenting a palette of 15 shades, this luxurious, whisper-soft cream blends perfectly with the skin providing an impeccably natural look for all skin types. "For a semi-transparent finish, apply a dab of foundation on a slightly dampened makeup sponge and smooth gently but firmly over face. For professional coverage, apply to a Dolce & Gabbana Foundation Brush and work across the face in small, even circles.”—Global Creative Advisor Pat McGrath

• I would love to try out this product. Does anyone know how well i...1 Answers
  • Cuanto tiempo dura este producto en el cutis?3 Answers
  • How are the shade matches with this line? True to tone or do they...1 Answers
Yvette R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Creamy 80
This foundation makes your skin look FLAWLESS! I enjoy the warm tones this line has and I love how easily it cover. I have a combination to oily skin type so I do always set this product; however, I will say its not the most long-wearing but I do enjoy it for a not so long night out.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Classic 60
This is such a great product! I was doubtful at first, but they really surprised me and made me glad I bought this. I strongly recommend. But my only downside is that it is a tad bit too expensive, but it is worth it.
Ashley B.
Review for: Caramel 110
Whenever i get to splurge on make up, this is the foundation I must get! It goes on smooth and flawless. The jar always lasts me long as well, so that's a big plus when it comes to expensive products for me!
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Soft Tan 160
I recommend it I have several items of this brand and I love them my mom has this item and she looks wonderful her skin looks so soft and just perfect
Jeanne H.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Classic 60
This is a beautiful foundation both for young skin and a bit more mature skin. Skin looks refined and refreshed.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Bisque 75
I love this foundation the coverage it gives its amazing , covers all my imperfections great for oily skin
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Natural Glow 100
I love this i like how it can match your skin and it makes your skin softer and doesn't leave it oily
Debbie M.
Slater, MO
Review for: Bisque 75
Dolce is a very smooth foundation . I love the finish . and it says on very well . alsos love the container . I have very painful hands and it helps so that i don't have to squeeze the container to use it .
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Bisque 75
Dolce and Gabbana has never let me down. You get what you for. It gave me a flawless finish. I purchased this after running out of my Bobbi brown and i just adored it. Absolutely loved it.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Caramel 110
Very pricey for me at least lol but I love it! Most cover up you can't tell on people but this one blends in so well it's hard to tell
Rosy A.
Cuanto tiempo dura este producto en el cutis?
Does this product leave your face oily? Cream foundation I've used in the past has.
Becca  R.
East Northport, NY
Where do you sell this the most?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Does the foundation work for oily skin? Does it last all day or do you have to set it?
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
How are the shade matches with this line? True to tone or do they pull in either a pink or yellow tone?