BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Four eye shadow colors that range from subtle to vivid and take pride in subversive contrast. True to Dolce & Gabbana form, this eye shadow quad feature textures that beguile and range from matte and metallic to satin and pearl. Plush matte shades provide pure, buildable color, perfect for creating a translucent wash on the lid or dense color for a smoky effect. The metallic shades, gleaming with golden allure, showcase depth and intensity. "As a general rule, apply the darkest shades close to the lash line and the outer half of the eye. Work on both eyes simultaneously for a more symmetrical application. To maximize the wear and visibility of a shadow, apply it over a matching pencil."— Pat McGrath, Global Creative Advisor

• Se ve muy buen producto pero realmente vale la pena gasta...1 Answers
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented, and it blends so nicely. I very much so recommend this product. I also love the color selection because I love purple colors. Anyways, if you're in the market for a high brand good eyeshadow palette, this is the one for you.
Eva V.
Cicero, IL
Very pigmented I love these type of colors for spring, specially summer. I bought this at Nordstrom it was a little expensive but it's worth it. I will keep on using this product so I recommend it for those of yous who are thinking of buying it
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
The price is always shocking at first but i really fell in love with this eyeshadow. The colors are great together and you done even need to wear a primer to get a great day or night look! Love thAt it fits in my purse to go out with me.
Holly H.
Salem , MA
I have green eyes and these colors complement them so well! From the packaging to the smooth application, it's worth the price. It's perfect to throw in a clutch for touch ups or to change from day to night. I would purchase this again !
Tracy H.
I love this color palette. I have hazel eyes and it really brings out the green which is what I want. It is a splurge purchase or a once in a while purchase.
Maddison B.
Venice, FL
Amazing pigments! Good Color payoff. Great for everyday wear. Its compact enough to take with you while traveling, which is a plus
Natalie G.
No primer needed. My eyes are brown so I don't really think it goes well with me. Shocked with the price at first, great present
carina v.
Chicago
I love love love warm eye shadows and these are great combinations together. And just a settle natural colors
Dana R.
I like this eyeshadow palette it has very pretty colors although there is only four in the item
Fatima H.
This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented love the color you can rock tons of looks with it
Abril C.
Mesa, AZ
Se ve muy buen producto pero realmente vale la pena gastar 60 dolares???