Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray

Fragrance Family: FloralsScent Type: Fruity FloralKey Notes: Mango, Jasmine, Blond WoodsFragrance Description: The Dolce Shine perfume will transport you to springtime on the Italian coast, when the first rays of sunlight trickle into the blooming gardens. First, you will be charmed by the colorful top notes of luscious mango contrasting with the zesty tartness of natural grapefruit essence. The heart of the scent blooms with an airy jasmine accord mixed with sun-drenched blond woods.

Does this fragrance have a good longevity?
Does it have a sweet smell?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray!
Aashrika P.
Metairie, LA
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Aashrika P.
The smell is so so lovely. I think they really encapsulated the scent with the name & color profile. It’s a bright, sunny fragrance. It reminds me of a warm, spring day with birds chirping outside & flowers sprouting up from the earth. I find myself happier wearing it. Some fragrances can uplift the spirits & I feel this is definitely one of them. The bottle is beautiful. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-shine-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan D.
I was gifted by Dolce & Gabbana the [product:dolce-&-gabbana-shine-eau-de-parfum-spray]. This gives off a fruity and floral scent. It is very light and not overpowering. This is definitely suitable for the spring and summer time. When I use a fragrance, I want it to last all day and I smell this sweet perfume throughout the day. I feel so fresh and clean when I wear it. It makes me feel femine.
Hope H.
Madison, FL
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Hope H.
🌼Happy #watershotwednesday 🌼 The smell is amazing, it's literally like walking in a fruit orchards with beautifully bloomed flowers all around on a spring morning! (Key notes of Jasmine and Mango.) *gifted* #purfume #dolcegabbana #dolcegabannashine #floralscent #beauty #luxurious #fruity #Mango #Jasmine #review #watershot #beautifulpurfumes
Christie  S.
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Christie  S.
🌼OMG to EVERYTHING about this! @DolceGabbana “Shine” fragrance. The smell is so so lovely. I think they really encapsulated the scent with the name & color profile. It’s a bright, sunny fragrance. It reminds me of a warm, spring day with birds chirping outside & flowers sprouting up from the earth. I find myself happier wearing it. Some fragrances can uplift the spirits & I feel this is definitely one of them. The bottle is beautiful. The yellow flower lid... 😍 the little black bow. The dainty, feminine shape of the bottle. The scent isn’t overpowering at all but lasts a long time on my clothes. Just an A++ on this one! Thank you so much D&G for the free sample!
Michelle  M.
Apex, NC
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Michelle  M.
This is a bright, happy perfume with surprising longevity. It’s not my absolute favorite, but it’s great for morning use. Literally feels like it awakens me. Maybe it’s that yellow bottle, which is so pretty!
Megan A.
Proctorville, OH
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Megan A.
Hands down my favorite perfume from D and B I was a fan of light blue forever but this baby right here has my heart and soul
Amber S.
South Carolina
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my new favorite for spring/ summer. It's light, fresh and floral. It actually smells good and doesn't have an alcohol smell. The smell lasts awhile and smells just as pretty by the end of the day. Not as strong but pretty. The bottle is cute with a super cute lid 🥰
Tatiana  G.
Santa Ana, CA
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tatiana  G.
I was gifted by Dolce and Gabbana to try out this perfume and give my honest opinion. This perfume smells really good. It's different from what I normally would wear, as you get a hint of mango which I have never smelled before. Overall, it is a fresh, floral, fruity scent and smells perfect for spring.
Cindy M.
Woodland Hls, CA
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cindy M.
This scent is lovely and has a combination of fruity and floral, but on me the floral stands out much more. It’s a nice soft scent that lasts all day on me and I can imagine wearing it on a spring or summer night. Definitely a great scent to add to the collection if you love light florals.
Angelica N.
Bronx, NY
Dolce & Gabbana Shine Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Angelica N.
Scent Family: Florals Scent Type: Fruity Floral Key Notes: Mango, Jasmine, Blond Woods Fragrance Described as: The Dolce Shine perfume will transport you to springtime on the Italian coast, when the first rays of sunlight trickle into the blooming gardens. First, you will be charmed by the colorful top notes of luscious mango contrasting with the zesty tartness of natural grapefruit essence. The heart of the scent blooms with an airy jasmine accord mixed with sun-drenched blond woods. This product is perfectly described, I am usually not the floral type of girl but the sweet fruity notes of it makes me want to keep wearing it again and again. Also can we take a moment and just admire how cute the packaging is?!? Can't wait to keep using it especially during the spring/summer season. Seems like the perfect scent for those seasons.