BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A mascara that dramatically increases length while definitively accentuating each lash for sensually feminine and natural, flirty looks. Go from a casual flirty day look to a smoldering seductive evening look in a few simple strokes. Secret Eyes lengthens, defines, and transforms lashes with delicacy and precision. Designed with expertise and meticulous care, the slim elongated mascara brush is tapered to work with the lashes; bristles are created to reach, coat, and extend each individual lash with extreme precision and ease. The effect: Lashes are extended to full length with a supple flexibility that’s effortlessly buildable and enduring, while texture is silky and luxuriant. Secret Eyes is encased in a sleek round tube in signature Dolce & Gabbana glistening gold-metal with the logo engraved on the base. ""Roll the brush from root to tip of the lashes when creating a daytime look or layer up the mascara for a dramatic night time look and create a diva eye. Turn the cap around three times when applying the mascara and you'll find that the formula spreads for heavier, fanned lashes.""—Pat McGrath, Global Creative Advisor.

• I have used all different brands of products but never dolce &amp...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Melissa z.
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana Secret Eyes Lengthening Mascara Coffee 2 0.23 oz
I really love this mascara for its light, flexible texture and jet black color. It defines and lengthens my lashes and I'm able to build up volume without getting clumpy, spidery lashes. I love that I can get amazing length without having heavy lashes. I definitely recommend this mascara.
Mary F.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana Secret Eyes Lengthening Mascara Black 1 0.23 oz
This mascara is beyond amazing I love it! It's my go to everyday. The smell it's a bit off but it still works great with my lashes
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana Secret Eyes Lengthening Mascara Coffee 2 0.23 oz
Worth it! Loved 99% of it. A little on the pricey side but you aren't going to regret it
Gabriela N.
taboão da serra
Eu realmente amo este rímel para sua luz, textura flexível e cor preta de jato. Ele define e alonga meus cílios e eu sou capaz de acumular volume sem ficar grumos, spidery cílios.
shapla h.
Essex, London
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana Secret Eyes Lengthening Mascara Coffee 2 0.23 oz
I am a mascara addict and I mean it like I have 32 mascara son total right now and this my friend is so worth the splurge
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used all different brands of products but never dolce & gabbana is it worth the hype?