BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Madonna Lily, Pink Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Lily Of The Valley, Sandalwood, Litchi, Peony, Ambrette Seed, Musk, Vanilla, Mandarin, Rose

• "It's my favorite perfume at the moment." in 1 review
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
If you want a fragrance that turns heads this is your best bet. It smells amazing, I can't even explain how much I like this floral perfume. It's floral but at the same time you don't get that horrible potpourri vibe. I always get asked what I am wearing when using this. Totally recommended!
Jan a.
This is my most favorite perfume, love roses all the way. This one is fresh a young rose perfume, the scent is so nice I can use this every single day. I received complements everywhere I go. Smells like clean, fresh modern roses.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have been using this spray on and off for years. I absolutely adore it! It's not too heavy and not too light of a smell, and it doesn't give that "grandma's scent" vibe. I will prolly repurchase when I run out. This bottle lasts a decent amount of time !!
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
Wow....is all I can say. I absolutely love the smell! Not too light but yet not heavy. Just the right balance of sweet and sensual. Husband bought it for me for mother's day and I'll admit at first I thought it was too "teen" for me but it grew on me and I adore it. It can be pricey if you buy it in a boutique but online its relatively cheap, especially considering the brand.
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
'Rose The One' is lovely and would be perfect for those who enjoyed D&G The One but want a fruitier, more softer fragrance. I initially smell litchi, followed by vanilla and orange which brings a beautiful sweetness. This is not overly rose-y, despite the name. If you are looking for a robust, strong rose presence, you will not find it in this fragrance.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

I adore this scent. It's floral and feminine, exuding both innocence and desire. It's captivating and elegant. It fades after a bit, but a gust of wind will remind you it's there. I wear this to work and get complimented on it all of the time. It's a gorgeous scent. I absolutely adore this perfume and I'm so sad that it's been pulled from the shelves. I'll more than likely switch to The One or Gucci Guilty after my current bottle runs out.
Amnelbis C.
I think this fragrance is and has been the best on the market. This fragrance is unique and I would use it all my life. I have been using it for two and a half years. And I love how it smells, its aroma is very soft and elegant.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
I'm very picky with my perfumes. I already have a signature perfume so when I smell something great it's like an instant must buy for me. Dolce and gabanna Rose The one is a beauty of a scent lol ! I like the softness and it's very light but it leaves a great smell behind after you walk away. It's such a great Perfume. I recommend it to those who prefer a light and soft perfume. Great choice for the summer too !
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Definitely a neck breaker! Anyone that you walk past will be wondering what lovely scent you have on. D&G Rose the One is perfect for all seasons. It's the perfect light scent for the warmer months and a perfect pick me up for gloomier months. It is easy to wear and easy on the senses. It lasts all day and gives you a whole new attitude- like a little glam and a little seduction in one package.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
This one smells like the burberry perfume, but better! i absolutely love this scent. I'm 30 years old and i love it. its sweet, and maybe has hints of vanilla. definitely not cheap but worth it.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Is this a flowery type of scent? Does it last long? Is there a cheaper doupe to this?
Zoe G.
what sort of smell is this? does it last all day? is it worth the money :)
Zoe G.
what sort of smell is this? does it last all day? is it worth the money :)