Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One Women's Eau de Parfum Spray

Madonna Lily, Pink Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Lily Of The Valley, Sandalwood, Litchi, Peony, Ambrette Seed, Musk, Vanilla, Mandarin, Rose

What do you guys think of this ive never tried this so can you guys help me how is it
Is this a good daily perfume or does it have a bold scent? I love the original gold The One by D&G and I’m considering buying this one too
What do you think of this perfume? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One Women's Eau de Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
“It's my favorite perfume at the moment.” in reviews
Orlando
This perfume is a must - have! I absolutely am in love with this perfume and definitely recommend this product! First of all, the scent is feminine, light but concentrated, soft, elegant, rose (but not too floral),fresh, and oh so lovely. I fell in love with this perfume when my cousin sprayed this on herself near me and the scent caught my attention. I knew I had to have it. The scent is so sophisticated and subtle that anytime I wore it, everyone took noticed. The scent last all day which is a must! I dislike how some fragrance just fade away.. What's the point? Right? The eau de parfum is more concentrated than the eau de toilette. So be aware of this when you buy a fragrance. This perfume is perfect for everyday wear or special occasion and females of all ages. I love how the bottle looks as well very luxurious!!
Harwich, MA
I received this perfume as a gift from my husband for my 40th birthday. It is my number one favorite scent, I just love it!! I can't say enough good things about it, the only downside is the price. It's honestly a little more than I can afford, that's why I was thrilled that my amazing husband gave it to me for my birthday. Although it's expensive (at least for me) it is totally worth the money. It is a clean soft scent that is feminine and sexy at the same time. The rose scent is there but it's not musky or overpowering. I always people ask what I'm wearing, and get compliments when I wear this scent. I know it might sound silly but whenever I wear this it makes me feel beautiful.p
Greenfield
Dolce & Gabbana was one of the good products that I loved as well I love Dolce & Gabbana if you are going to get anything get all of their products because it is guaranteed that you will love it in there since last so long that you literally need like two sports a day and you're good to go literally a whole bottle will probably last you like four months maybe if you're using it every single day but if you'd like to switch your sense up like I do I make my products go a long way and it is definitely worth every single penny and he won't be said is guarantee you will not be satisfied unsatisfied
Kingsport, TN
I'm such a big fan of roses that when dolce came out with this I just had to try and I was so surprised because it was rose yes but so much more it was like if you bought the eorlds most expensive tose and bottled it's beautiful essence sling with the feelings of being a sexy confident fresh woman in the now. This is a modern romantic beautiful creation that is become one of my top ten! The floral note is overwhelming and its combined in a way that makes it new and fresh
Fall River Massachusetts

Dolce and Gabbana makes the most incredible and long lasting fragrances available today. People ALWAYS comment about how good it smells. This has been my # 1 parfum for the past 7 YEARS !!!
Dolce and Gabbana THE ONE !! TRY IT !!!
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme

Dolce and Gabbana THE ONE !! TRY IT !!!
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme
Escondido, CA
Fresh scent with the perfect amount of flowers and sweet scents! I tend to find myself enjoying the sweet and fresh scents which is usually a mix between candy and flower scents. As much as I love the scent of roses, it can sometimes be overwhelming in perfumes, but this was perfect. I always get compliments when I wear it and it lasts a long time on my skin and clothes. I would definitely get this again once I run out!
Katy, TX
The parfum really is "The One!". I stumbled upon this scent while out shopping for a new frangrance. I told the saleperson that I wasn't sure what I was looking for but wanted the one for me. He went and brought back this spray thinking that it was what I asked for. Needless to say, it smelled so good and I didn't need to try anymore. Dolce and Gabbana The One is definitely one of my top favorites.
Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana gives of the essence of romantic. It's a feminine smell whereby you can instantly smell the rose however you get the bright citrus scents of grapefruit and mandarin. The are also some wonderful floral and vanilla notes that help to even everthing out. The bottle is clear, sleek glass that allows for an elegant and effortless feel. Definitely a MUST HAVE!
Geneva, OH
This was actually my favorite scent ever until a particularly spunky misbehaved toddler sprayed THE ENTIRE BOTTLE all over my bedroom.  My room smelled like Rose The One for months.  I would have considered buying it again, but could never find it.  I tend to gravitate toward florals, so if you love roses this is for you.  Just, keep out of reach of toddlers.
Wyckoff
Was recommended a co worker who got this for his wife to try out this perfume with my wife and I absolutely love it. It's both feminine and sexy. The over tones remind me of a richer version of fragonard perfume. It's also long lasting. She loves it and can get by a whole day with one spray on the neck. Don't over use it though because too much of a good thing can be overwhelming.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...