BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Madonna Lily, Pink Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Lily Of The Valley, Sandalwood, Litchi, Peony, Ambrette Seed, Musk, Vanilla, Mandarin, Rose

Buy on Kohls
  • "It's my favorite perfume at the moment." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
Wow....is all I can say. I absolutely love the smell! Not too light but yet not heavy. Just the right balance of sweet and sensual. Husband bought it for me for mother's day and I'll admit at first I thought it was too "teen" for me but it grew on me and I adore it. It can be pricey if you buy it in a boutique but online its relatively cheap, especially considering the brand.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one smells like the burberry perfume, but better! i absolutely love this scent. I'm 30 years old and i love it. its sweet, and maybe has hints of vanilla. definitely not cheap but worth it.
miriam r.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I love this perfume reminds me of my grandmother who is In heaven . It smell like roses petals
veronica m.
veronica m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume I truly recommend this to everyone especially if you love roses.
Jivean M.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very picky with my perfumes. I already have a signature perfume so when I smell something great it's like an instant must buy for me. Dolce and gabanna Rose The one is a beauty of a scent lol ! I like the softness and it's very light but it leaves a great smell behind after you walk away. It's such a great Perfume. I recommend it to those who prefer a light and soft perfume. Great choice for the summer too !
crystal n.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Definitely a neck breaker! Anyone that you walk past will be wondering what lovely scent you have on. D&G Rose the One is perfect for all seasons. It's the perfect light scent for the warmer months and a perfect pick me up for gloomier months. It is easy to wear and easy on the senses. It lasts all day and gives you a whole new attitude- like a little glam and a little seduction in one package.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this spray on and off for years. I absolutely adore it! It's not too heavy and not too light of a smell, and it doesn't give that "grandma's scent" vibe. I will prolly repurchase when I run out. This bottle lasts a decent amount of time !!
Jan G.
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my most favorite perfume, love roses all the way. This one is fresh a young rose perfume, the scent is so nice I can use this every single day. I received complements everywhere I go. Smells like clean, fresh modern roses.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. The way this smells on is timeless, smells just like the reg the one but with a super small soft hint of floral. Obsessed have had 2 bottles of this. Use all of the time.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing this scent for years. It's so light and floral it's great on its own but I really love it mixed with some
YSL L'homme or some Wood Sage and Sea Salt
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a flowery type of scent? Does it last long? Is there a cheaper doupe to this?
Zoe G.
what sort of smell is this? does it last all day? is it worth the money :)
Zoe G.
what sort of smell is this? does it last all day? is it worth the money :)