BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Madonna Lily, Pink Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Lily Of The Valley, Sandalwood, Litchi, Peony, Ambrette Seed, Musk, Vanilla, Mandarin, Rose

Buy on Kohl's
  • "It's my favorite perfume at the moment." in 1 review
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my most favorite perfume, love roses all the way. This one is fresh a young rose perfume, the scent is so nice I can use this every single day. I received complements everywhere I go. Smells like clean, fresh modern roses.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this spray on and off for years. I absolutely adore it! It's not too heavy and not too light of a smell, and it doesn't give that "grandma's scent" vibe. I will prolly repurchase when I run out. This bottle lasts a decent amount of time !!
Amnelbis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this fragrance is and has been the best on the market. This fragrance is unique and I would use it all my life. I have been using it for two and a half years. And I love how it smells, its aroma is very soft and elegant.
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
Wow....is all I can say. I absolutely love the smell! Not too light but yet not heavy. Just the right balance of sweet and sensual. Husband bought it for me for mother's day and I'll admit at first I thought it was too "teen" for me but it grew on me and I adore it. It can be pricey if you buy it in a boutique but online its relatively cheap, especially considering the brand.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one smells like the burberry perfume, but better! i absolutely love this scent. I'm 30 years old and i love it. its sweet, and maybe has hints of vanilla. definitely not cheap but worth it.
eni m.
Santa Clarita
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the new fragrances and it smells so nice. It’s definitely a little heavier autumnal/ winter scent
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I love this perfume reminds me of my grandmother who is In heaven . It smell like roses petals
TaSheka S.
love this stuff.................... it smells so clean, sexy and sophiciated
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
'Rose The One' is lovely and would be perfect for those who enjoyed D&G The One but want a fruitier, more softer fragrance. I initially smell litchi, followed by vanilla and orange which brings a beautiful sweetness. This is not overly rose-y, despite the name. If you are looking for a robust, strong rose presence, you will not find it in this fragrance.
Alisha K.
Middleboro , MA
This smells so good. It's my favorite perfume at the moment. I definitely recommend trying it out!
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a flowery type of scent? Does it last long? Is there a cheaper doupe to this?
Zoe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
what sort of smell is this? does it last all day? is it worth the money :)
Zoe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
what sort of smell is this? does it last all day? is it worth the money :)