BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Madonna Lily, Pink Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Lily of the Valley, Sandalwood, Litchi, Peony, Ambrette Seed, Musk, Vanilla, Mandarin, Rose

Courtney M.
Fayetteville, OH
I've been using this same perfume for years. I always had trouble finding a perfume that would stick to my skin for hours and this perfume does that for me! It smells so soft and lush, always puts me in a good mood!
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Bought this as a gift for my daughter. She likes the fragrance. This was the first time purchasing this scent. The bottle had a nice size u can have it in your hand and spray nicely and not struggle to spray it.
Mariam A.
Ozone Park, NY
I bought this after I smelled iton someone else. it smelt so feminine and strong. I live the undertones of it and whenever I would wear it I get compliments. it's been a while now I don't like the way it starts on me anymore. one of the undertone am more stronger which I dint like. other than that I have really enjoyed this perfume.
Brieanna S.
MY FAV SCENT other than Burberry!
This is prefect for all seasons! It's sophisticated yet still sexy and fun. Hints of vanilla are something I always love.
Rosie M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume it last all day long and it smells great but if your going to buy it it will be a little cheaper if you buy the package instead of just the perfume alone
Karla G.
Girls, this fragrance is a must have. I buy new fragrances all the time but I never forget to get my Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One. This fragrance is exquisite and sophisticated.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. A floral version of Dolce & Gabbana The One. Great for Spring & long lasting. The bottle is sleek & sophisticated.
Raeanne W.
This smells great! I bought this for my grandmother for her birthday and she has used it daily! She wants me to purchase her another when it runs out and I definitely will be purchasing another! I might even purchase one for myself!
Pamela D.
Americus , GA
I love this this fragrance, it is one of my favorites. It is very lite and it stays with you.
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
I like this perfume but like the original The One more. Smells great and stays on a good while. Sweet smell and I like to spray it right after taking a shower.