BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Madonna Lily, Pink Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Lily of the Valley, Sandalwood, Litchi, Peony, Ambrette Seed, Musk, Vanilla, Mandarin, Rose

Cora E.
Cora E.
North Hills, CA
I purchased this perfume quite some time ago and its definitely one of my go-to's when I want a floral scent. I have never really been a true fan if floral scents but this one changed my mind. it has a nice blend of floral with a contemporary vibe. definitely not your grandmother's perfume. the bottle design is simple and elegant, it looks wonderful on my vanity. it is also very long lasting, even to the next day and after a shower. Will deifinitely buy again once I finish this bottle.
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The scent is feminine, light but concentrated, soft, elegant, rose (but not too floral), fresh, and oh so lovely. The scent is sophisticated and subtle that anytime I wore it, everyone took notice. The scent last all day which is a must! I would buy this again.
Beier Z.
Beier Z.
Petaluma, CA
I love this scent! Honestly one of my favorites! The scent is very feminine and the rose scent is my favorite. This bottle also has a nice size that fits well in my hands or in my handbags. The scent feels very "light" and it stays on for a long time.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Bought this as a gift for my daughter. She likes the fragrance. This was the first time purchasing this scent. The bottle had a nice size u can have it in your hand and spray nicely and not struggle to spray it.
shana r.
shana r.
Centerport, NY
My all time favorite fragrance!!!! Wish they still sold this in department stores. It's very similar to the original with subtle notes of rose. Not overbearing at all, very delicate.
Malak E.
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
I like this perfume but like the original The One more. Smells great and stays on a good while. Sweet smell and I like to spray it right after taking a shower.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Deerfield, IL
This fragrance is light and flowery, sophisticated yet fun. It can be used for all seasons and various occasions.
ana s.
ana s.
Brownsville, TX
Hiele suepr voen y a tonte va a gustar porque este es como para clmprar algueone ke huela roxoo ya pero pasfe
Stefani H.
Stefani H.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet smell yet not intoxicating. Perfect amount of sweetnes and flowers. I love this perfume!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Amazing smell that last for a very long time. This scent doesn't make people want to puke