BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Madonna Lily, Pink Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Lily of the Valley, Sandalwood, Litchi, Peony, Ambrette Seed, Musk, Vanilla, Mandarin, Rose

Cora E.
North Hills, CA
I purchased this perfume quite some time ago and its definitely one of my go-to's when I want a floral scent. I have never really been a true fan if floral scents but this one changed my mind. it has a nice blend of floral with a contemporary vibe. definitely not your grandmother's perfume. the bottle design is simple and elegant, it looks wonderful on my vanity. it is also very long lasting, even to the next day and after a shower. Will deifinitely buy again once I finish this bottle.
Beier Z.
Petaluma, CA
I love this scent! Honestly one of my favorites! The scent is very feminine and the rose scent is my favorite. This bottle also has a nice size that fits well in my hands or in my handbags. The scent feels very "light" and it stays on for a long time.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Bought this as a gift for my daughter. She likes the fragrance. This was the first time purchasing this scent. The bottle had a nice size u can have it in your hand and spray nicely and not struggle to spray it.
Rosie M.
I absolutely love this perfume it last all day long and it smells great but if your going to buy it it will be a little cheaper if you buy the package instead of just the perfume alone
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The scent is feminine, light but concentrated, soft, elegant, rose (but not too floral), fresh, and oh so lovely. The scent is sophisticated and subtle that anytime I wore it, everyone took notice. The scent last all day which is a must! I would buy this again.
Mariam A.
Ozone Park, NY
I bought this after I smelled iton someone else. it smelt so feminine and strong. I live the undertones of it and whenever I would wear it I get compliments. it's been a while now I don't like the way it starts on me anymore. one of the undertone am more stronger which I dint like. other than that I have really enjoyed this perfume.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, OH
I've been using this same perfume for years. I always had trouble finding a perfume that would stick to my skin for hours and this perfume does that for me! It smells so soft and lush, always puts me in a good mood!
shana r.
Centerport, NY
My all time favorite fragrance!!!! Wish they still sold this in department stores. It's very similar to the original with subtle notes of rose. Not overbearing at all, very delicate.
Karla G.
Girls, this fragrance is a must have. I buy new fragrances all the time but I never forget to get my Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One. This fragrance is exquisite and sophisticated.
Raeanne W.
This smells great! I bought this for my grandmother for her birthday and she has used it daily! She wants me to purchase her another when it runs out and I definitely will be purchasing another! I might even purchase one for myself!