Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One Eau De Parfum Spray  uploaded by Mayra M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Janet D.
Janet D.
Absolutely lovely I get allot of compliments when I wear it also LOVE LOVE LOVE Light Blue eu de perfume And same thing what I like is that they can last for days even after I shower my husband tells me I smell good all the time as well
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Milledgeville, GA
Light, beautiful, fresh, classy, and perfect. I love the rose! My favorite in dolce & Gabbana's entire fragrance line! It helps that I'm also a sucker for rose gold so there's that
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La fragrancia contiene grosellas negras, toronja (pomelo), mandarina, lirio de los valles (muguete), rosa, lichi, peonía, azucena, almizcle ambreta, sándalo, almizcle y vainilla.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Fairfield, CA
One of mine and my husbands favorites. He loves the way it smells on me. I love it too. Not an overpowering scent but it does draw you in. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Want to smell like a bouquet of roses? Look no further than Dolce & Gabbanna's Rose perfume! It smells just like roses and leaves one feeling defined and refined!
shri v.
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
This is such a refreshing rare scent and is light enough to wear all season round. It is a very good investment if you are into flowery and unique scents!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Compton, CA
Smell great I've only smelled it from the store but it had a great smell and it long lasting great fresh smell
Rute T.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Solce & Gabbana perfume's smell is very sweet and refreshing. It's not strong at all, which I love.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Staten Island, NY
I would wear this everyday if I could. It is very pleasant and feminine, however very expensive.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Dallas, TX
This is my everyday perfume I live it so much. It smells amazing I will repurchase it for sure
Janae E.
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
How is this scent? Is it an extreme floral scent or is it sweeter? Considering this as my next buy...
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
How heavy is the rose tones is this scent?
Princena R.
Princena R.
Clarksville, IN
I like Dolce & Gabbana and wanted to try this fragrance but was Leary about the rose fragrance. Is the rose very strong?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the scent last?