Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One Eau De Parfum Spray  uploaded by Mayra M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
I love the smell of this perfume. I tested at the mall in my home town and instantly fell in love with its scent. It's like smelling a garden full of roses. It also stays fresh throughout the day. You don't have to keep spraying it on because it never wears off.
Amanda K.
I like this perfume but the smell doesn't last long at all!! It does have an amazing smell to it though! Love it. It has a light rosy floral smell to it! I probably wouldn't buy it again because I want something that lasts longer!
Cassidy S.
Milledgeville, GA
Light, beautiful, fresh, classy, and perfect. I love the rose! My favorite in dolce & Gabbana's entire fragrance line! It helps that I'm also a sucker for rose gold so there's that
Doris J.
Canton, MS
Omg! This smells absolutely wonderful! Its notes are intoxicating and incorporate black currant, pink grapefruit, mandarin, lily of the valley, rose, litchi, peony, Madonna lily, along with ambrette seed, sandalwood, musk and vanilla. I LOVE it!
Brenda C.
Fairfield, CA
One of mine and my husbands favorites. He loves the way it smells on me. I love it too. Not an overpowering scent but it does draw you in. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Janet D.
Absolutely lovely I get allot of compliments when I wear it also LOVE LOVE LOVE Light Blue eu de perfume And same thing what I like is that they can last for days even after I shower my husband tells me I smell good all the time as well
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
La fragrancia contiene grosellas negras, toronja (pomelo), mandarina, lirio de los valles (muguete), rosa, lichi, peonía, azucena, almizcle ambreta, sándalo, almizcle y vainilla.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Want to smell like a bouquet of roses? Look no further than Dolce & Gabbanna's Rose perfume! It smells just like roses and leaves one feeling defined and refined!
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I love the original dolce and gabanna the one so Ofcourse I wanted to test this one. The staying power is awesome, it is a lighter scent than the original. It does have a rose scent. Leaves you feeling classy and sexy
Mary R.
Medley, FL
I absolutely adore this frangrance from dolce and gabbana. It is sweet and the scent is not the same as the original but really close. Finally is a perfume for nights and special events
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
How is this scent? Is it an extreme floral scent or is it sweeter? Considering this as my next buy...
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
How heavy is the rose tones is this scent?
Princena R.
Clarksville , IN
I like Dolce & Gabbana and wanted to try this fragrance but was Leary about the rose fragrance. Is the rose very strong?
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
How long does the scent last?