Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One Eau De Parfum Spray  uploaded by Mayra M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this perfume. I tested at the mall in my home town and instantly fell in love with its scent. It's like smelling a garden full of roses. It also stays fresh throughout the day. You don't have to keep spraying it on because it never wears off.
Amanda K.
I like this perfume but the smell doesn't last long at all!! It does have an amazing smell to it though! Love it. It has a light rosy floral smell to it! I probably wouldn't buy it again because I want something that lasts longer!
Cassidy S.
Milledgeville, GA
Light, beautiful, fresh, classy, and perfect. I love the rose! My favorite in dolce & Gabbana's entire fragrance line! It helps that I'm also a sucker for rose gold so there's that
Brenda C.
Fairfield, CA
One of mine and my husbands favorites. He loves the way it smells on me. I love it too. Not an overpowering scent but it does draw you in. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Janet D.
Absolutely lovely I get allot of compliments when I wear it also LOVE LOVE LOVE Light Blue eu de perfume And same thing what I like is that they can last for days even after I shower my husband tells me I smell good all the time as well
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La fragrancia contiene grosellas negras, toronja (pomelo), mandarina, lirio de los valles (muguete), rosa, lichi, peonía, azucena, almizcle ambreta, sándalo, almizcle y vainilla.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Want to smell like a bouquet of roses? Look no further than Dolce & Gabbanna's Rose perfume! It smells just like roses and leaves one feeling defined and refined!
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
This is such a refreshing rare scent and is light enough to wear all season round. It is a very good investment if you are into flowery and unique scents!
D-Nice W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents. Smells soft , and clean. It isn't overwhelming, and it last a long time. I'm always getting compliments when I wear it.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR
Love it! The scent is light, fresh and beautiful. I always get compliments and questions on what perfume it is. Love the packaging!
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
How is this scent? Is it an extreme floral scent or is it sweeter? Considering this as my next buy...
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
How heavy is the rose tones is this scent?
Princena R.
Clarksville, IN
I like Dolce & Gabbana and wanted to try this fragrance but was Leary about the rose fragrance. Is the rose very strong?
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the scent last?