Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rihab M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Rose The One Eau de Parfum, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Jordan R.
Knoxville, TN
This is an awesome Pardue that I can guarantee you will still be on your skin the following day. It's a twist off of the original, 'The One,' by Dolce and Gabana and it offers a hint of rose to the original, which I love because it adds that extra feminine touch that everyone around you will notice. It also comes in two bottle sizes and you honestly can't go wrong with either size because this Parfum lasts and it doesn't require you to use very much each time you wear it.
Tessa T.
This is a lovely light floral scent that is not too overpowering or powdery, so you don't smell like your grandmother. It has a subtle rose scent that isn't too sweet. My only complaint is that it doesn't last a very long time on my skin, but it does stick around for a few hours. Reapplying once a day isn't the end of the world.
Dash V.
Arlington, VA
Not as good as the original smell, but something cool and refreshing to mix it up. Bought in local macys. Pricy, but nice to splurge. DsG is always a good investment to purchase and enjoy, would recommend.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Love this perfume. It is a nice rose scent mixed with other floral scents so it isn't that strong rose smell I remember grandma wearing. This rose scent is modern & romantic.
Adriana R.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a gift from a friend. It was the perfect gift. Smells great and fresh . I love the long lasting scent. It's a great everyday perfume
Julie K.
One of my top favorite perfumes! For some reason I can't find it anymore, but I wore this everyday without fail, sad when it ran out.
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
My boyfriend uses only this aftershave ever since I introduced it to him. It leaves him feeling clean and fresh and smells great
monique v.
Niles, IL
I own this and love it it's gonna be a repurchase for sure! It's soo fresh and floral and my bf loves the way it smells too
Yu Yu R.
Monroe Township, NJ
I think christian dior perfumes is a good brand name perfume because it smells good and its better than other perfumes.
Antonia W.
Henderson, NV
Absolutely amazing fragrance. So light and powdery. Great treat for any woman. I definitely recommend this product