Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by Ivana S.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Rose The One Eau De Parfum Spray 2, 5 Oz By Dolce & Gabbana

Ivana S.
If you are looking for a very fresh rose, slightly sweet vanilla, subtle, elegant and cheerful, this perfume is the right one!
I love the projection of the rose here, very fresh, like with dew, very modern and potentiated in a balanced way by mandarins and lychee, what a delight! Very chic !!!
The bottle retains the shape of The One, but in metallic pink, very descriptive of the perfume! ... Rose with dew !!! ... Pink of spring! I love!!
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
This perfume is the epitome of Spring to me. It is wonderfully floral (rose, of course is the main note), but it is really lovely and feminine. I can tell other notes, such as vanilla, sandalwood, peony, and a light musk as well. It wears quite well, almost 8 hours without much fading.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
Such a sexy, sensual floral perfume. It is soft and intoxicating. It lasts hours, and when it does start to fade the hints now and then are divine. This perfume is like my best friend I haven't seen in a while: every time I see her I smile, and it just feels right when we are together.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Number 3, in my top 3! I loveeeed this scent! Im so sad I can't find it anywhere (I trust to buy it from) and kept getting told that it was only out for a limited time but they might bring it back. They really need to bring it back! Im at the end of my bottle and haven't been using it since I'm not able to get a new one..yet I hope.. LOL. A little goes a long way for this and its not too strong either. If you like Chloe' or Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, you'd most likely like this one!
Rica S.
This perfume is my signature scent!! Unfortunately, you can only get it online now - I can't imagine going through my day without this perfume! I'm always getting complimented for how good this perfume smells! It's wonderful! I only wish D&G didn't have to take it off market! Why would they do such thing?! It's one of their best scents!!
Andrea W.
Ahhhhh!!! I loved this fragrance! I'm so sad it's disappeared! It's like that perfect sexy floral. Since I can't find that one my new sexy floral is Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rose! I don't know if they smell identical, but it does remind me of DG The One Rose.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
This is the only scent I would probably ever purchase! I got it as a gift and I love the smell of roses so you can already imagine what it smells like ! It doesn't smell sweet like the bath and body works stuff.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Amazing scent! Why is it so hard to find now? 😭 It's a pleasant floral and refreshing smell. It doesn't have any heavy or overbearing notes. Love it and I get tons of compliments on it.

Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I love this perfume it makes me feel so sexy and romantic. My hubby got it for me for Christmas and while it is a bit pricey it lasts all day! I am in love!
Mayra R.
Grand Jct, CO
All the flowers I love. The grapefruit essence tones down the sweetness of the others so it's fine for everyday as well as special occasions.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell to you
Denisse O.
Does the scent last? If so how long before it's gone?
Lilian R.
Es realmente bueno?yo siempre uso el de la tapa carmelita