Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by Ivana S.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Rose The One Eau De Parfum Spray 2, 5 Oz By Dolce & Gabbana

Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Number 3, in my top 3! I loveeeed this scent! Im so sad I can't find it anywhere (I trust to buy it from) and kept getting told that it was only out for a limited time but they might bring it back. They really need to bring it back! Im at the end of my bottle and haven't been using it since I'm not able to get a new one..yet I hope.. LOL. A little goes a long way for this and its not too strong either. If you like Chloe' or Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, you'd most likely like this one!
Rica S.
Rica S.
This perfume is my signature scent!! Unfortunately, you can only get it online now - I can't imagine going through my day without this perfume! I'm always getting complimented for how good this perfume smells! It's wonderful! I only wish D&G didn't have to take it off market! Why would they do such thing?! It's one of their best scents!!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Ahhhhh!!! I loved this fragrance! I'm so sad it's disappeared! It's like that perfect sexy floral. Since I can't find that one my new sexy floral is Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rose! I don't know if they smell identical, but it does remind me of DG The One Rose.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only scent I would probably ever purchase! I got it as a gift and I love the smell of roses so you can already imagine what it smells like ! It doesn't smell sweet like the bath and body works stuff.
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Amazing scent! Why is it so hard to find now? 😭 It's a pleasant floral and refreshing smell. It doesn't have any heavy or overbearing notes. Love it and I get tons of compliments on it.

lovonne h.
lovonne h.
Oh man the first time I seen this was in a magazine I had to have it. Totally worth it most beautiful smell ever. I absolutely ove it!!!!!!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Another great sent by dolce and Gabbana can't get enough of this a little pricey but it's high end and name brand
One of my favorites parfums ever. I love that it is sweet but not too sweet and it lasts all day on my body.
Karly S.
Karly S.
Hurst, TX
Smells great and actually lasts throughout the day. price is a little high, but worth it.
Flávia F.
Flávia F.
Leesburg, VA
Dolce & Gabbana is Always a Great option, this one rose is very good for all the moments.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell to you
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Does the scent last? If so how long before it's gone?
Lilian R.
Lilian R.
Es realmente bueno?yo siempre uso el de la tapa carmelita