Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One uploaded by Sami M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

From the Italian design house this floral fragrance for women is the third in the series of special fragrances which include The One from 2006 and L'Eau The One from 2009 , Seductive and intoxicating notes include; black currant pink grapefruit mandarin lily of the valley rose litchi peony Madonna lily ambrette seed sandalwood musk and vanilla,

Sami M.
I own The One, D&G, and Rose the One. Rose has the second to longest staying power after D&G. The scent is a flowery rose garden smell. You only need a little bit. It's utterly feminine and a nice break from smelling like vanilla cake or candy. Though I like those scents as well.
Alejandra B.
Hidalgo, TX
I absolutely adore this perfume. I love the original for night time and this one for an everyday basis! it smells amazing
Krystal R.
Love love love this scent! I wasn't even expecting to love this scent but I do!
Kari C.
The scent of this perfume is awesome!! Smells so good and lasts long!!!!!!
Renee M.
Waynesboro , PA
Love the smell it's amazing. I wasn't expecting to like the smell, but I do!!
Canadian M.
Smells divine if you are a fan of stronger floral fragrances. I received this as a present and I fell in love with the smell the moment I sniffed it. True to the classic D&G The One, the rose twist in this scent makes it a go-to for me.

I love the rose gold finish of the perfume bottle, it adds a nice touch. The only downside to this is the perfume does not last very long. After a few hours you need to reapply, or carry a roller ball with you for touch ups.
Krystal R.