Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by India G.Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by India G.Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by India G.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Buy Dolce Gabbana Women's Perfumes - Feel as pretty and feminine as a rose. A succulent floral fragrance with a true rose essence. Dolce Gabbana Rose The One for Women is delightful and dreamy at the same time for those who know the power of seduction.

Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Forever one of my favorites I just love it the smell is so good and unique it definitely leaves an impact and super long lasting I always get mine at Macy's. And I always end up buying it for winter time it leaves such a good impression
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing and nice so happy I got it as a birthday gift. I believe my sister bought it for me at Macy's, it wasn't as pricey I hope since they had a sale I believe. It smells so much like a nice rose which I love.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
Such a beautiful floral fragrance that isn't overpowering. I love the scent of Rose and jasmine along with hints of citrus. It really captures the essence of a rose garden but this is not your grandmas perfume.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The perfect floral touch of class and delight! This scent hits it right on th me head and warms up beautifully on the skin! Pretty to look at, great to smell, and even more amazing to wear! This is a winner!
Rebekah B.
I LOVE the smell of roses, and unfortunately most rose scented perfumes smell, hm, "mature." Not this one. This one is light, fresh, and intoxicating. It is the PERFECT rose scent.
Alison A.
Fell in love with this perfume. I love the smell of roses but hate the ones that are too strong or even fruity. This smell is subtle and also one of my husbands favorites :)
Christy G.
Newburgh, IN
My go to scent when I want something a bit more musky and sexy, sensual but still with that beautiful floral note. Mostly use when going out at night or on a nighttime date.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I would seriously repurchase this without hesitation it smells like roses! It doesn't smell sweet like the bath and body works stuff. It smells fancy
Dorothy G.
Lubbock, TX
Im not usually a rose scent fan. I stick to the dark and warm amber scents. This scent is actually pleasant. Its not a overwhelemed rose scent.
Carmella L.
Beautiful rose scent. Light and stays on all day. Love this rose perfume. Does not over whelmed your senses but reminds you of roses
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, ON
Has anyone tried this product? Is the scent strong or mild?
Este perfume es muy rico se los recomiendo