Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by India G.Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by India G.Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One  uploaded by India G.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Buy Dolce Gabbana Women's Perfumes - Feel as pretty and feminine as a rose. A succulent floral fragrance with a true rose essence. Dolce Gabbana Rose The One for Women is delightful and dreamy at the same time for those who know the power of seduction.

Rachel N.
I don’t care how expensive it is , when my husband ask what I want for Christmas, birthday , and Mother’s Day I say this one .. I like that the scent isn’t that strong and has a warm sweet scent .. yes yes definitely will buy again !! I recommend to my friends and family
Livvi D.
I love this perfume. One of my favorites. I get alot of compliments from people when I wear this at work or out and about. You can never go wrong with Dolce & Gabana.
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
My top 2 favorite perfume of all time! I love anything and everything roses! Does not have "old lady smell" like some rose perfumes. Love love love it! I have the perfumed shimmer powder too. So beautiful!
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
Forever one of my favorites I just love it the smell is so good and unique it definitely leaves an impact and super long lasting I always get mine at Macy's. And I always end up buying it for winter time it leaves such a good impression
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing and nice so happy I got it as a birthday gift. I believe my sister bought it for me at Macy's, it wasn't as pricey I hope since they had a sale I believe. It smells so much like a nice rose which I love.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The perfect floral touch of class and delight! This scent hits it right on th me head and warms up beautifully on the skin! Pretty to look at, great to smell, and even more amazing to wear! This is a winner!
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
Such a beautiful floral fragrance that isn't overpowering. I love the scent of Rose and jasmine along with hints of citrus. It really captures the essence of a rose garden but this is not your grandmas perfume.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever. I use this when I want to feel special/pretty/something extra haha. It's a beautiful rose fragrance and the first I ever really fell in love with. Smells like Chloe's rose perfume. So I wouldn't buy one if I had the other.
Rebekah B.
I LOVE the smell of roses, and unfortunately most rose scented perfumes smell, hm, "mature." Not this one. This one is light, fresh, and intoxicating. It is the PERFECT rose scent.
Reema B.
I am a sucker for anything rose, but there is something about this one that I just do not like. Initially, you smell the rose, but as the day goes on, there is something in the under-notes that I cannot stand.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea , MD
Has anyone tried this product? Is the scent strong or mild?
Este perfume es muy rico se los recomiendo