Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Ali C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Introduced in 1994, Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme is a sign of masculinity, personality, and distinction. As unique as the Dolce & Gabbana image, Pour Homme is a blend of true irony and casualness. A stimulating, dynamic freshness that expresses its personality through citrus notes with a touch of fresh flora and woods. Notes: Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Sage, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Cedar. Style: Not for attracting attention, but for being oneself.

• Who else agree this cologne smell so good on men? 10 Answers
  • Is this a pleasant smelling cologne or overpowering? 1 Answers
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "Whenever my husband wears this he always smells absolutely amazing." in 1 review
Lana E.
Lana E.
Vancouver, BC
My husband loves this scent ! I prefer a stronger , subtle scent but with this cologne it tends to smell much different person to person so make sure to sample well before you buy .
Super sexy scent !
Leo M.
Leo M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so great. I loved it and got compliments for it. Would recommend. Although it does run out pretty quick. The snell lasts for a long time.
April A.
April A.
Not like this it is very sweet smelling and not my favorite by far I would not recommend this for a man
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
My brother has this Pour homme toilette spray by dolce gabbana
he is in love with it
Xen H.
Xen H.
Master Groomer Expert
For me i love this cologne because it has a very light scent that is not over powering.. i don't like strong scent so this cologne is perfect.. i got this one from macys and my husband loves it.. will def buy again in the future
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
One of my favorite fragrances on my hubby - he just smells like a MAN when he wears this!!! This is one of those perfect fragrances to give as a gift for an anniversary, because when he wears it, it's hard to keep my hands off!!!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Granby, MA
Dolce & Gabbana has always been my father's favorite scent. It is always my go-to gift for my father because of its high quality and great smell. I would recommend this product for men of any age!
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
MMMMM MMMM MMMMMMMMMMM! This smells so good. I bought it for my husband and I just love it. It's so good that my boys ask to wear it also. Because they want to "smell handsome too"
Gene L.
Gene L.
Sunbury , OH
This was a birthday present this past October from my wife and kids. Definitely a strong scent for me and not my #1 go to but I wear it a lot knowing that they like it.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This is absolutely my favorite cologn. It smells very different depending on who wears it. On some the undertone is slightly sweet on others more musky.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Who else agree this cologne smell so good on men?
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Is this a pleasant smelling cologne or overpowering?