Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Yousra A.Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Ali P.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Introduced in 1994, Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme is a sign of masculinity, personality, and distinction. As unique as the Dolce & Gabbana image, Pour Homme is a blend of true irony and casualness. A stimulating, dynamic freshness that expresses its personality through citrus notes with a touch of fresh flora and woods. Notes: Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Sage, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Cedar. Style: Not for attracting attention, but for being oneself.

• Who else agree this cologne smell so good on men? 10 Answers
  • Is this a pleasant smelling cologne or overpowering? 1 Answers
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "Whenever my husband wears this he always smells absolutely amazing." in 1 review
Matthew R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Talk about classy! This may be safe as an all around scent but I would rather use this for date night or close encounters. This scent has a classy feel to it, good projection and longevity and the scent itself is fantastic. This is definitely worth a purchase and I can't wait to own one!
Yousra A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband just bought this at perfume two weeks ago and the smell is literally amazing if you buy it you want to regrets and even the bottle has nice shape and amazing packaging which is the most I love and I recommend it
Isaura E.
Dallas, TX
The smell is very light and wearable. It smells amazing, when I first met my husband he would wear this specific cologne. And I must say it's what attracted me to him the most. He now has a subscription with scentbird and he's ordered it more than once.
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
One of my favorite fragrances on my hubby - he just smells like a MAN when he wears this!!! This is one of those perfect fragrances to give as a gift for an anniversary, because when he wears it, it's hard to keep my hands off!!!
Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
I dated a guy who wore this. I went out and bought it for myself(yeah, I said it). I loved the way it smelled and loved smelling it on my clothes. One of the best out there. It's not overpowering like some men's fragrances.
Xen H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
For me i love this cologne because it has a very light scent that is not over powering.. i don't like strong scent so this cologne is perfect.. i got this one from macys and my husband loves it.. will def buy again in the future
Edgar H.
Morristown, NJ
This is one of my favorite go-to fragrances for myself and for gift-giving. It is simply a classic. It has citrus, lavender, and woods (I believe perhaps sandalwood and cedar). It is subtle but at the same time distinctive, so it is perfect for casual date night as well as for more formal affairs.
Lana E.
Vancouver, BC
My husband loves this scent ! I prefer a stronger , subtle scent but with this cologne it tends to smell much different person to person so make sure to sample well before you buy .
Super sexy scent !
Mary J.
Granby, MA
Dolce & Gabbana has always been my father's favorite scent. It is always my go-to gift for my father because of its high quality and great smell. I would recommend this product for men of any age!
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
MMMMM MMMM MMMMMMMMMMM! This smells so good. I bought it for my husband and I just love it. It's so good that my boys ask to wear it also. Because they want to "smell handsome too"
tracy m.
Who else agree this cologne smell so good on men?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Is this a pleasant smelling cologne or overpowering?