Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Natural Spray Fragrance Gift Set

Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette Natural Spray: Includes: eau de toilette natural spray: 4.2 fl oz; eau de toilette natural spray: 1.3 fl oz A stimulating, dynamic freshness that expresses its personality through citrus notes with a touch of fresh flora and woods A classy, sophisticated, and masculine scent Recommended for evening wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Natural Spray Fragrance Gift Set !
How would you rate this product?
Acworth, GA
I purchased this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he LOVES it. He is not huge on cologne and did not have a brand name/nice one until now. The smell is great, it is manly and earthy with a refreshing scent but not too strong and old-man smelling. He is 25 and I think it suits him well!
Colquitt, GA
I've only tried a sample of this stuff but i will never forget the smell. this is my favorite scent ever. if i could afford it, i would have my own full size bottle. love love love it! !!
This is the worst perfume I ever bought. The whole set cost me almost 170 dollars and the smell is strong and pungent.